Tuesday, July 31, 2018

All things working together for good for us who love God and receiving help from God


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I have sound equipment attached to my TV.  I was having difficulty getting to a re-boot switch on the back of my sound processor because my sound components is backed up to a wall and it is difficult to reach the back of the component.

Later in the day this was happening, I was speak to Pam Padgett.  She is currently making some changes in her house, adding a wall to be able to move her TV and sound equipment to her fireplace room.

I was telling her of the difficulty I had been having trying to get to my sound processor since it was backed up to the wall.

I realized while Pam is having this wall built, she would be able to get contractor to put cabinet type doors on the back of her new wall behind her sound equipment.  That would give her open access to the backs of her units through the adjacent room.  We were both happy to realize this for she was meeting with her contractor the following day!  She had been praying for God to bring to her attention all that she needed to tell her contractor.

My problem helped her!

Romans 8:28    And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose.



*****