Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Jesus baptizes in the Spirit


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

John 1:33    And I knew HIM not: but HE that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on Him, the same is HE which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost.

Jesus, The Word, baptizes with the Holy Ghost.

There are many dead church people today who have a form of godliness through outward acts of the flesh by their own will but who have never been baptized by the Spirit of God, having not the Spirit.

They have an understanding of religion by their own flesh and set up many strange doctrines as a result.

They cannot understand the Spirit.

I Corinthians 2:12-14    Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.  Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.


But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.


*****



My dad had never gone to a church.  At one point, after I was born again, he told my mother, "Joan's gone overboard on this religion."

Before he died in 1982, I had a dream showing I had  baptized him.

I received a call from my mother.  My dad had fallen onto the floor.  She was hysterical.  I lived at another town, 350 miles away, but I told her I would be there as soon as I could get a plane.  

I really expected my dad to be alive for I'd had that dream showing I had baptized him.

When I arrived where they lived, my dad had already died.

Later my mother spoke of his last days.  

I had sent him a set of tape recordings I had made for our church group.  My mother said he listened to these tapes over and over all day long.

I realized my dad had been baptized through the word on those tapes ... baptized by the Spirit.


*****