Saturday, July 21, 2018

Kept by the Word of God


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Jesus said:

John 10:27-28    My sheep hear MY voice, and I know them, and they follow ME: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no (none: man or thing) is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.


*****



People like to focus on the idea they will never perish but want to forget the first condition of this concept: 

My sheep hear MY voice, and I know them, and they follow ME: 


*****



Pam Padgett is currently planning a small remodel project inside her house.

A scripture that was brought to her attention is the following:

Jesus said:   Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.  Matthew 10:16



*****


*  My sheep hear MY voice,

Pam starts her project hearing "HIS" voice ... what to do ... be ye therefore wise as serpents,

The men from a sound store came to her house this week to bring her a new Lexicon sound processor which she was interested in buying.

She liked the sound she first heard, but then there was a problem when they went to 5-channel sound.  There was a buzzing from the center speaker and the rear speakers.  

The men worked on the problem but could not fix the problem.  They said the unit was either defective or needed a small connection which they could get to add to the unit.

They told Pam she could buy the unit and they would fix it.

Pam heard in her mind, "Be wise as serpents ..."  and she told them she didn't want to do that, but if they got a Lexicon that did not buzz they could bring it back to her and she would certainly consider buying the unit.

Pam was saved by the WORD as she heeded the WORD and followed the WORD.

Therefore she does not perish by the wisdom of the men of this world.

The WORD delivered Pam from her own fleshly thoughts and from the ideas presented by men of the world who set themselves to benefit themselves.


*****