Sunday, July 29, 2018

God lifts us up from the gates of death by showing us HIS way.


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Humans often speak their reasonings to me, which I know to be "the gates of death." 

Examples of which are approvals of homosexuals, fornication,and various forms of adultery.

I cry out to God in prayer when they tell me their reasonings.

I cry out to God for HIS help.

God always answers my cry ... giving me HIS word on the matter at hand.

Then I rejoice and have life again and walk in that word given me by God ... and I greatly rejoice in that which God has shown me for HIS judgment is right and true.



*****

Matthew 7:13-14    Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 

Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

*****

Man wants freedom to sin.  And desires to be around those who will approve him regardless of his sin.

I want freedom from sin and I find that through God by HIS Spirit, by hearing that which God would speak to me.


*****