Friday, July 28, 2017

Timing of this message from God


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Since 1980, I have attended various church groups only to find twisting of scripture and omitting of scripture and changing of doctrine from what the scriptures tell us about the subject.

For example:  Matthew 5:32 ... Jesus says ... whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

The man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.



*****


This is just one of the doctrines changed in so many churches today.

I grieved over what I witnessed in the various church groups.  I found I could not return to these churches because of what they were doing to scripture.  Each time I saw this, I would go to pastor and talk to him and show him scripture on the subject but never was there any repentance, sorrow over what he had done to scripture, nor change back to the scripture.

I had no idea what was going on.

From 1980 to 2017, I witnessed this problem in church groups without knowing why this kept happening.

Then in early 2017, God gave me one word which showed me the reason this was happening in church groups.

"restraint"

I recalled that in a scripture as follows:

II Thessalonians 2    NASB    Let no one in any way deceive you, for it (the day of the Lord) will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.

Do you not remember that while I was still with you, I was telling you these things?

And you know what restrains him now, so that in his time he will be revealed. For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way. Then that lawless one will be revealed


*****


When I read this scripture, I saw immediately the restraint against antichrist was the scripture.

As soon as churches removed portion of scripture and went another way, antichrist could move into the church and the "apostasy" would take place in the churches.

Paul said Jesus would not return "unless the apostasy comes first."

This had to happen in the churches to set up the return of Jesus.  That is the reason churches were going this way, to allow the apostasy to happen.

Now I understood why they did this and would not repent.  


*****


Concerning the timing of the message ... It is interesting to me that God showed me this truth in 2017 rather than earlier.  I'd been seeing the problem in churches for more than 40 years before God opened my eyes as to what was happening in the churches.  

I think this is because we are now on the threshold of the return of Jesus.


*****