Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Negative words are like poison unless they are warnings from God


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I know we do not want to needlessly harm another person if we belong to God.

Beware of this:  Negative words are like a poison sent into the other person.  It will do harm unless it is a true warning from God on a subject.

We must be very careful about negative thoughts and especially about negative things we speak.


*****


Each of us have negative thoughts, I have found most of these are from devils or from my flesh.

John 10:10   The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I (Jesus/The Word) am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.



*****


I am very careful when someone speaks something negative.  I usually try to catch it immediately and take it to God in prayer and HE usually gives me antidote.

One of the more memorable examples:  A man said the Bible is legalistic.  I was instantly grieved when I heard this.  I told God, "This troubles me."  A few hours after I turned to God, the Holy Spirit reminded me of a scripture.

Matthew 7:13-14    Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:  Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

I greatly rejoiced immediately!

The Bible frees us from sins. 


The world wants freedom to sin so when it looks like something is speaking against the sin they want to do then they consider it bad.  But we delight in being free from sin and that is exactly what the Word of God allows us to do.

God can uproot negative thoughts.  Turn to God in prayer when someone troubles you.


*****


When a warning is to the church and is from the Spirit of God, it is very important to deliver that warning.

Paul warned the church about a man who had done him harm so the church could beware of this man.

II Timothy 4:14-15    Alexander the coppersmith did me much evil: the Lord reward him according to his works:  Of whom be thou ware also; for he hath greatly withstood our words.

There are times God has had me warn the church about ministers and other individuals.  This is appropriate and if I failed to warn them, and they fell into a trap, their blood would be on my hands.



*****


For the most part, the following is what we should consider when we speak.

Ephesians 4:29    Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

Speaking words that cause people to be grateful to God or to be instructed in ways of God built up in God.


*****


Jesus said:

Matthew 12:33-35  Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.

O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

(It is so important to store "good treasure" in our hearts.  We avoid certain things that would be evil.  We are careful about that which we see on TV or read in books knowing these concepts can go into our heart and bear evil fruit.  We are careful about our associations and even avoid those people who are going a way that would cause bad things to come into our heart for those people will say things which injure us.)

Proverbs 4:23    Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.



*****


Matthew 12:36-37    But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.  For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

II Corinthians 5:10    For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.


*****


I don't want to know everything about a secular subject that I am facing in life.  I don't search for every detail of what might go wrong.  In fact, I avoid reading such.  It frightens me, often needlessly.

I'd rather turn to God in prayer, laying the problem out before God in prayer, and trust HIM to establish my thoughts about the matter.

I might look at a few things on Internet, but I avoid much more than I read, not wanting to take some negative things into my heart.

I'd rather put my trust in God to establish what is best for me to do and follow what I know to be HIS signs of wisdom on the issue.

James 3:17    But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.


*****