Monday, July 24, 2017

BOOK: Psalms

Amazon.com 
e-Book & paperback





* Psalm 138

 I will praise THEE with my whole heart: before the gods will I sing praise unto THEE.
 

I will worship toward THY holy temple, and praise THY name for THY loving kindness and for THY truth: for THOU hast magnified THY word above all THY name.

In the day when I cried THOU answeredst me, and strengthenedst me with strength in my soul.
 
All the kings of the earth shall praise THEE, O Lord, when they hear the words of THY mouth. 

Yea, they shall sing in the ways of the Lord: for great is the glory of the Lord.
 

Though the Lord be high, yet hath HE respect unto the lowly: but the proud HE knoweth afar off.

Though I walk in the midst of trouble, THOU wilt revive me:

THOU shalt stretch forth THINE hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and THY right hand shall save me.

The Lord will perfect that which concerneth me: THY mercy, O Lord, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of THINE own hands. 


*****