Friday, July 14, 2017

Dealing with problems


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Matthew 20:17-20   And Jesus going up to Jerusalem took the twelve disciples apart in the way, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem; and the Son of man shall be betrayed unto the chief priests and unto the scribes, and they shall condemn him to death,  And shall deliver him to the Gentiles to mock, and to scourge, and to crucify him: and the third day he shall rise again.


*****

Jesus knew things were going to happen to HIM before they happened.

Jesus did not want to go to cross so he prayed three times that if possible that cup be removed from Him.

But Jesus always said, "If it be Thy will ... Thy will be done."

In this case, it was the will of God for Jesus to die on a cross and be resurrected the third day for this is what the scriptures foretold and this was God's plan of salvation for us.

*****

Paul prayed that his problem, which seems to have been an eye problem, be removed from him.  So he believed it possible that God would remove it, but instead God explained to Paul the following:

II Corinthians 12    And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure. For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. And HE said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.

So Paul accepted his infirmity.


*****


A Catholic woman once told me she knew God could heal her but HE must want her to suffer.

I asked, "Do you take medicine for pain?"

"Yes.  I do," she replied.

"Well," I said, "You could suffer more if you'd stop taking medicine for pain." 

(I think this was the Holy Spirit speaking through me.)

She burst into laughter

God freed her from her suffering concept.


*****


Hezekiah was told by God he was going to die.  Hezekiah prayed and God extended his life by fifteen years.


*****


I had a problem attack my body and I had no idea what had happened.  All of a sudden a rash began appearing at various parts of my body and severe itching followed.  I started praying.  I did various things that came to mind.

Then God reminded me of something I had done that morning. 

My desk chair began squeaking badly.  I took WD40 and sprayed the chair.  A few hours later, I began having this rash with very bad itching.  I had poisoned myself by using this product in an enclosed space.  I did not have to go to doctor with this.  I scrubbed my body down in shower and used a product roll on called Max-Freeze which I use for pain.  Within about 5 minutes the itching was gone.  In a day or so the rash completely disappeared.

I am currently dealing with another physical problem, severe back pain.  I have asked God to give me wisdom as to what to do or what adjustments (if any) I might need to make.

James 1:5   If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.


*****

There are some future things that are going to happen which I find very comforting.

Jesus will return and the dead in Christ will rise and those who belong to God will be changed into another form of "body",  shedding this current body, and will rise to meet Jesus and the others in the air.

I Thessalonians 4    But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with HIM.

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent (precede) them which are asleep (dead).

For the Lord HIMSELF shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Wherefore comfort one another with these words.



*****

Everyone will be given new bodies.  These current bodies are subject to pain and various emotions.  Our new bodies will not be "corruptible" but incorruptible.

I Corinthians 15:35-38    But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come? Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die: And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain: But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased HIm, and to every seed his own body.

42-44    So also is the resurrection of the dead.
It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption: It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power: It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

49-52   And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.


Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep (die), but we shall all be changed,  In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Both the dead and the living will be given new bodies ... "in the twinkling of an eye" ... blink ... that is how fast we will be changed into new bodies.

We aren't going to see our dead relatives in the bodily form we knew them in on this present earth.


Also the prophet Isaiah says:  

Isaiah 65:17-19    For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy. And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in MY people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.

I don't believe this present earth will even come into our minds then.  All the people and things which seem so important now to us won't even come to mind then.


*****

I do rejoice to know our current bodies are only temporary.  Therefore the physical problems are temporary.  I often think of this when I have a physical problem.  Or when I have sadness and other emotions of this flesh for it will not happen in the new heavens and the new earth.  Only joy and righteousness will be in the new heaven and the new earth.  These fleshly bodies we now have which house these emotions will be gone.

In the new heaven and the new earth there will be no physical problem ... no pain ... no sorrow of the earthly emotions. Revelation 21  


So you see how greatly comforting these truths can be ... It is wonderful to know such .


*****