Saturday, July 8, 2017

Correcting a member of our church group


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Some of the things in this specific writing that I am going to share with you could be helpful to you in dealing with your children.

This concerns the prayers and corrections I brought to a woman in our little church group.  It took several days to work through the problem and bring what was needed that she might have opportunity to go forward correctly.

I know many of you deal with troublesome children.  What I have been dealing with is like that so maybe this will help you.

Therefore here is my report.


*****


Dealing with trouble begins with prayer to God ... being honest with God ... pouring out your heart before God ... telling God how you feel and asking HIM for wisdom and help.

The problem:  This woman has a very loose tongue.  She speaks things she ought not to speak and thereby causes unnecessary hurt.  Also she sometimes tells things that are not true.  She thinks they are true but they are not true.  God called to my mind the word "delusion".

Delusion means:  A belief that is strongly maintained but is not true

No, she is not mentally ill.  She is careless with facts.


*****

One of the first, and most critical things, was to see if she was capable mentally of dealing with information.  I know only God could show me this.  So I began asking God, praying about her.

I have made habit of writing my prayers as I speak with God.  I have computer document set up so I type as I pray, recording my prayers.  Somehow this reminds me to pray and helps me to keep it straight and also serves as a reference as to what I have prayed.  Anyway it works for me.

So I began talking to God about this matter.

Here is what I prayed as I began trying to work though this issue.

*****

Prayer to God concerning Sandra:

Please give me wisdom concerning Sandra.

James 1:5  If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Our sufficiency is from YOU ... It doesn't matter what I feel concerning my incompetence.

If she is a little retarded and unable to hold onto facts, please show me.  If she is, I can't expect her to correct these matters.  I don't want to beat up on a retarded person or feebleminded person who is not capable of dealing correctly with secular matters.

Please show me truth about her.

*****

A few days later, God did show me truth about this matter.

She wrote something and God called to my attention the fact that no mentally deficient person could have written what she wrote.  She is not feebleminded nor mentally deficient.  She is just careless and unthoughtful concerning other people.

It took several days of struggle with her but this morning I awoke knowing peace again and I wrote the following summation to Sandra with copies to our church group.

Then I knew some of our blog readers might find godly instruction in this and therefore I am printing it for you.

*****

The letter begins with the prayer I prayed this morning, thanking God for the information and guidance HE gave.


*****


Letter to Sandra and our church group

7-8-17

Prayer to God

Thank YOU for getting me though this problem with Sandra. Thank YOU for giving me all the information I need to deal with her and to do what I need to do where she is concerned. She is not mentally retarded. She is mentally capable of finding truth and speaking truth. And she will be accountable, as we are, for her tongue and for slandering and hurting people with her tongue.

I will pray that this awakens her to face her responsibility, that she must control herself and get her facts straight and let her heart be cleaned out. 

I pray that YOU will call to her attention other things she has taken into her heart that are wrong. And set her up upon her feet that she not do these things anymore. That would be wonderful.


*****


Sandra:

You do harm with your tongue and needlessly hurt people.  I don’t want you to continue doing this.

You told me the little bathroom at my house was the wrong color.  There was no reason for you to do this.  It hurts the person.  Those words come back to me almost each time I go into that bath.  One day, I felt I should go look closely at the colors in that sink.  I did and I found the use of that wall color in one of the colors used in that sink.  So far as I can tell, Tom could have selected several colors.  I don’t even know that it is wrong.  Why do you say things like this?  It doesn’t help the person but it hurts the person.

One day you criticized my living room fireplace.  I think the fireplace fits the project.  Again why would you do this?  I don’t understand but this is the thing that makes it impossible (at this time) to safely be around you.  I can’t see any reason to speak these things that hurt the other person.

You once criticized Tom saying his house was dirty and a mess and even saying it was harmful to have children living there because of the dirt.  I see nothing in Bible saying such things.  I told  Tom he was harming his children because he was committing fornication.  That is in Bible.

You have really been out of control.

You must take immediate action to stop saying things that hurt other people and to seriously consider facts about various subjects before you speak.

You do a good deal of damage at this point in time.

I hope you can develop a love of the truth.  I hope you can see how truth is very important.  Even on little, secular things our witness must be true.  Your witness is not always true.

If it helps use the commandment:  Thou shalt not bear false witness.

Go forward from now determined to stop hurting people with your words when there is no reason to hurt them.

Examine those things called to your mind and recheck to be sure it is truth that you are thinking.  

Don’t live in vanity of mind for that puts you into delusions where you will think you are right and you are not right.

Can you imagine how much effort I make in order to do the work I do.  Words must be carefully considered before you speak.

You seem to be more of a loose cannon when you are one-on-one than when you write, but even in writing about this doctor, I found statements that would not stand up in a court of law and certainly will not stand up in God’s court.

Now is the time to change …

If you have to do so, write your thoughts on issues and examine each thought … is it trueshould I really speak thiswill it hurt anyone without cause if I speak this?

Often when I am speaking to Pam there will be something I feel might not be edifying but is really interesting or clever.  I try to examine this even as I speak and often when my flesh is on fire to speak these things I pray, asking God not to let me speak THAT and God always stops me.  

You must change.

Love, Joan


*****

Do we not understand that we shall all appear before the judgment seat of Christ and will give account for all the words we have spoken in private and in public and "in our closets"?

Each of us must get our words under control now, before it is too late.

For at the judgment seat of Christ, there will be no opportunity to make corrections.

At the judgment seat of Christ we will "receive" for that which we have said, whether it be good or bad.

II Corinthians 5:9-11    Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of HIM.

For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men;


*****

Also Jesus warned us as following concerning our words:

Matthew 12:33-37    Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.
O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.


*****