Thursday, March 5, 2015

Work out your own salvation in fear and trembling

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

The apostle Paul instructed us as follows:

Phil. 2 ... 12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. 13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

To each of us who are born again, God has put HIS laws, HIS ways, in our hearts and in our minds.

We have to work out plans whereby we can stay in HIS laws and ways as we live among those who are not of God.

There are places it is best for us not to go.  There are things it is best for us not to do.  Paul said he was free to do all things but all things were not edifying and all things were not expedient (necessary).  Therefore Paul controlled what he did.

1 Corinthians 10:23 All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not.

Each of us must work this out daily for ourselves, communicating with God in the matter.

I Cor. 9 ... 24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? 
So run, that ye may obtain. 

25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. 

Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible. 

26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air:27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection:lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.