Friday, March 27, 2015

Psalm 54 ... Prayers to God & Promises from God to the Church

1 Save me, O God, by Thy name (Thy Word),
and judge me by Thy strength.
 

2 Hear my prayer, O God;
give ear to the words of my mouth.
 

3 For strangers are risen up against me,
and oppressors seek after my soul:
they have not set God before them. Selah.
 

4 Behold, God is mine helper:
the Lord is with them that uphold my soul
.
 

5 He shall reward evil unto mine enemies:
cut them off in Thy truth.
 

6 I will freely sacrifice unto Thee:
I will praise Thy name, O Lord; for it is good.
 

7 For HE hath delivered me out of all trouble:
and mine eye hath seen His desire upon mine enemies.



Comments by Joan Boney 

Only by God am I delivered out of trouble ... When I think on HIM, on HIS Word and on HIS Works, sorrow turns into joy.