Sunday, March 1, 2015

We wrestle not against flesh and blood

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

There is a woman who is not born again who keeps calling me every week or so, wanting me to go to lunch with her.  I usually go with her when she calls.

She is an extremely violent woman inside, striking out against almost everyone in her path.  Once when I prayed, God told me this woman is "self-righteous", thinking herself to be right and others wrong.

I can't take frequent visits with this woman.  But I can be with her on occasion.  I never call her.  But she calls me every week or two and that seems to work usually.

When I am with her, sometimes as she strikes out telling the good she did and how she put someone down, and is literally raving like a mad woman with scorn and self-righteousness, I will get very still ... and I've seen that spirit in her back down and she becomes calm and even rational again.  It is a spirit in her.

I think it fits what Paul says as follows ...

Eph. 6 ... 10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

There are also times when I will speak up showing the way of God in the issue and I've seen her (that spirit that rules in her) back down.

There is no formula on my part.  When I choose to go to lunch with her and I get into the car with her I have no plan at all.  I go with a good heart not trying to do anything where she is concerned.  And then when things happen, God just rises up in me ... sometimes to be very quiet and sometimes to speak up.