Friday, April 20, 2018

STOP ... AND PRAY ...


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

A man, Patrick, was coming to my house yesterday to reset my sound equipment.  My mind began racing with all the things that would need to be done.

I began to confuse myself.

Then I remembered:  STOP ... AND PRAY

I have faith in God ... put my faith in God on this project instead of trusting in my own wisdom.

Philippians 4:6    Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 

Requests:

What do I want God to do for me in this?

* Give Patrick wisdom in dealing with the issue.
* Help Patrick to see exactly what needs to be done to fix the problem.
* I pray that nothing has to be repaired, just reset.
* Make the work go smoothly and as fast as possible.
* Give me favor with Patrick that he will take every step needed.
* Show Patrick the proper sequence for the work.
* I pray that we get very good sound, even better than before.
* I pray that YOU be in charge of Patrick's heart and mind in this project.
* Help me to be calm and out of the way.
* Please help me to say only what I need to say, nothing more.



Philippians 4:7   And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let God be in charge.


*****


Follow up:

Patrick came to my house shortly after 3 p.m. yesterday.

I showed him the new plan for movement of amplifier, DVD, CD player and how we can lower center channel by removing one shelf, thus allowing the lowering of TV.

Patrick was very happy with the design and said it can be easily done.

He tested sound equipment and made what turned out to be minor adjustments.  Nothing had to be repaired.  It was just an internal adjustment accomplished through the processor remote control.

Patrick was only here about 40 minutes.

After Patrick left, I tested the sound on both TV stations and DVD. 

The sound after the adjustments was much improved over the previous sound.

Every point of my request made to God was answered by God.

Thank God.


*****