Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Sex is always there ... don't be deceived.

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Yesterday, I had a DVD to return to a person in our little church group.  I had many errands to do after a dental appointment.


I asked God to order my steps because I wasn't sure which to do next.

I was thinking of stops in terms of which would be closest to previous stop.

But God reordered everything from my plan.

First, I went to Sound Wave to leave remotes that had stopped working.

Then to dentist.

Then to Walmart to pick up my grocery order.

Then to Sandra's to leave the DVD she had loaned me.

It would have been more logical from geography to go to Sandra after dentist but that plan was changed by God. 


Now I see the reason for the change in time.  

When I got to Sandra's, I rang doorbell ... When she got to door she was surprised it was me.

She said, "Would you like to come in and meet my neighbor?"

I replied, "Sure."

A little dog ran to me to pet him which I was glad to do.  The dog belonged to neighbor.

The neighbor was a man.  He has a wife but she was not with him.  It was 2:30 p.m.

He stayed and visited with me for a "respectable" time then he left.  (I felt he left earlier than he had planned to do.)

I mentioned to Sandra that he was a very attractive man.  She agreed.

Sandra is twice divorced and after learning the scripture concerning divorce and remarriage she will not remarry again.  Mt. 5:32 & I Cor. 7:10-11

That night,  a word was brought to me for Sandra:  "What is neighbor doing at your house without his wife."  I sent that message to her.


Then God gave me a scripture which I delivered to her.


I Thessalonians 5:22   Abstain from all appearance of evil. 

When a man and a woman "visit", sex is always lurking behind the scenes if both are normal.

Even when one of the two is older, sex is still there for God created the man and the woman with these elements in them.

You may not think of it at first, but if you are normal it will surface in your thinking.

This is how we are created by God.

Genesis 2

  And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

18  And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

Eve was in the deception.  Adam was not deceived but Eve was.

Therefore the sentence from God was as follows:

Genesis 3:16   ...  Unto the woman HE (God) said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

Women today are taught in USA and many other societies that they are equal to men.

As we see, the married women is ruled by her husband.

The woman was created by God to help her husband.

Man was not created for the woman but the woman was created for the man.

Basically the man selects the woman ... the woman does not select the man.  The father of the woman is a big part in selecting the husband for the woman.  Even in the secular  ceremony reference is often made in "Who gives this woman away?"



Genesis 2

7    And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.


18    And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

29-23    And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.

And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and HE took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;

And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made HE a woman, and brought her unto the man.

And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.


*****

God caused the woman's desire to be toward her husband.

He would rule over her.

And what of the unmarried woman?  I don't believe man rules over the unmarried woman.  Her earthly father would as long as he was alive on this earth.  She is not subject to another man, to a man who is not her own husband. 

What of divorced woman?  If she remarried with husband still living she was called an adulteress.

What of widows?   I Corinthians 7 ... they are free to remarry but "only in the Lord."



*****

During the OT, men often had multiple wives and concubines.


In the NT, a man was to have one wife.

If the woman had multiple men, she was called "an harlot." (in both OT & NT)

In the NT, if the woman divorced her husband and married another she committed adultery.



Mark 10 

But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.

For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife;

And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh.


(At the time of sexual intercourse, the two become one flesh. I Corinthians 6)


What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.


10-12  

And in the house His disciples asked Him again of the same matter.

And He saith unto them, Whosoever shall put away his wife, and marry another, committeth adultery against her.

And if a woman shall put away her husband, and be married to another, she committeth adultery.


*****


The man and the woman were created for different purposes by God.

They were also created with that interest in each other through sexual attractions.


*****


I know Sandra didn't realize this could be a problem to "visit" with this man without his wife.

Sandra said this man had done this before ... just show up at her house, ringing her doorbell, and visiting with her without his wife (Basically displaying an interest in Sandra who is twice divorced.)

It may not be a conscious act of sexual interest, but if he is normal, which he probably is, then the sexual interest will likely surface at some point.

If his wife doesn't know about these "visits", it could do a great deal of damage when she finds out.

To be a part of damaging a relationship between husband and wife would be evil.

Also the "grass is greener" is often involved ... and enters into the temptation for the man who has a wife.  He often desires a new adventure.  

Flee fornication is always the rule.  I Corinthians 6:18

It is best for single woman to avoid such temptations if a married man keeps coming to her house, or if she is a divorced woman and knows she cannot remarry, she should not encourage men to come to her house.

Sandra is guiltless, in my opinion, but the natural thing is always inside us and she needs to be fully aware of this, which she wasn't aware of potential problem in this situation.


*****


Here is email I wrote to her concerning this:  

Sandra:

Must not make bunch of rules for keeping neighbor away. 

(Sandra tends to set up her own rules ...)

Instead must trust God to show you what, if anything, you are to do.

For now:   Don't do anything but pray.

Now that you are aware, that is enough.

Let him come over...treat him friendly ... unless shown otherwise by God.

No need to offend anyone.


*****

It was very obvious to me that I, as a prophet and servant of God, was sent to Sandra's house at the exact time so I could see this visit between Sandra and neighbor so I could warn her as I did warn her.


*****