Monday, April 23, 2018

According to the purpose of God in your life

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet


Matthew 19:9-11
  And I (Jesus) say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.

His disciples say unto Him, If the case of the man be so with his wife, it is not good to marry.

But HE said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given.




*****

To not marry has to be given by God.

Paul did not marry while Peter did marry and had multiple children.


*****

I wanted to marry.

The last time I was engaged was in approximately 2003.   We broke up 2 months before we were to marry.

Recently I was reminded of the following scripture:

Joshua 1:5   There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life:

Because of the call of God on my life as an apostle and prophet of God, I believe I had to remain unmarried.  

Both offices, apostle and prophet, required very strong action in accomplishing God's will.

No man could be allowed to rule over me.

If a woman marries, her own husband rules over her.

If a woman does not marry, no man rules over her except her natural father.  The unmarried woman is not subject to another woman's husband ruling over her.

Therefore if a woman does not marry, only God rules over her, though we are all subject one to another in the church, both men and women.


*****


My main role on this earth, in my judgment, was going to be the announcement of antichrist in the church groups.

I am equipped by the two highest offices in the church:  apostle and prophet


Here is the ordering of offices in the church:

Ephesians 4:11-12

And HE gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

Paul reveals the order of the offices in the following scripture:

I Corinthians 12:28

And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.


*****


God had HIS own purpose for me in the church.  God trained me and equipped me with the necessary offices and gifts of the Holy Spirit to enable me to accomplish HIS purpose, which was going to be announcing to the church that antichrist is already here today, operating in the church groups who have fallen away from specific scripture.

No man would be able to rule over me, therefore the message I was given by God would not be stopped by anyone.

It makes sense to me that I would not be able to marry and fulfill these callings of God on my life and do this work assigned by God to me.

And why would God choose a woman for this work?

It gives the unbeliever another reason to doubt.

Several years ago, I wondered why certain scriptures were in Bible.  I felt I could have proved the scriptures had a few scriptures not been there.  

God said to me:  "That scripture gives them reason to doubt."


*****