Monday, April 16, 2018

BOOK: Escaping The World God's Way


E-book:  $.99
Paperback:  $6.99
(USA Prices)

Order from:  Amazon.com


*****


Preface


In 1975, shortly after I was born again, a man filed a lawsuit against me and against several other business owners, and even against the cities of Dallas and Fort Worth accusing us of conspiracy in trying to keep him from doing business in Dallas in American Indian Arts. 

It was so ridiculous, I had trouble taking it seriously at first. 

Then the magnitude of the problem hit me.  If I failed to respond to the court system, this man could gain a judgment against me, taking my business away from me and taking my property.  When I realized this, I was terrified!

I was a new Christian at the time. 

I saw the following scripture.

Isaiah 54:17 ...  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of ME, saith the LORD.

I saw this was a promise to those people who belong to God, which was me.

This lawsuit was a weapon against me.

God was saying, "It will not prosper against you."

I believed that.

The lawsuit was in the courts for several months.  God gave me other scripture during that time to help me fight the fear which was considerable.

Six-days before the trial was scheduled in the US courts, the man dropped all charges against everyone.

The gates of hell will not stand against that word God reveals to you by HIS Spirit.  Mt.16

We who are born again are the chosen of God, the elect of God, the children of God.

Having God for our FATHER is a mighty weapon itself.

Having the Holy Spirit to guide us day by day in this life in the path of God is wonderful.

Paul said we are "more than conquerors" though God, through Jesus, through the Holy Spirit.

John said:   Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is HE that is in you, than he that is in the world. I Jn. 4

I've certainly found that to be the case.

Joan Boney


*****