Monday, April 23, 2018

Man who has seen error in doctrine of Catholic church

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

In mid-April a man wrote me e-mail telling me he had seen things from my blog which they do not teach in Catholic church and he asked me if I would help him and those who are under his care.

I replied I would be happy to help them.

He proposed that we set up some type of computer conference so the group under "his care" from the Catholic church could hear the teaching.

He indicated he wanted to leave the Catholic church and he was trying to take the group assigned to his care with him.  He was anxious that they might not receive the teaching.

I never heard from him again.

This is not unusual.  If the others fail to go along with truth, the one who has a glimpse of truth often backs down from the truth and stays with the people.

But I believe those who are really of God will leave the apostate churches.

God had HIS way of getting me out ... and Pam Padgett out ... and others out ...

As the evil increases in the apostate churches and in the world, we draw nearer to the return of Jesus and the wrath of God which will come upon the apostate churches who fell away from scripture and set up another doctrine, and the wrath of God will come upon the world as judgment.  (Revelation 8-14)

These apostate churches will grow in numbers for as the restraint of portions of the Bible are removed, the world can feel approved in various sins and can appear respectable while attending church without giving up their sin and without repentance.  So more will attend these apostate churches.


*****