Wednesday, April 18, 2018

II Timothy 1:8


Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;


Comments by Joan Boney  ... apostle/prophet

When God shows us something or opens our eyes to see scripture, often we are confronted with speaking or doing that which we have been shown by God.

The testimony of our Lord is often opposite from that which people are doing.  We know they will not like to hear that which we have been shown by God.  If we speak, it can cause disfavor to come toward us.  

Recently I went to medical clinic to have wax removed from my ears.  The NP and the nurse worked so diligently to completely remove all wax from both ears and nurse completely cleared both ears.  I was amazed at how she wouldn't give up.  

I wanted to send them a gift to acknowledge my appreciation.

I looked online for possible gifts.  I thought also about sending them some of my books.  I don't even know if they are Christians.

As I thought about the gift possibilities, I considered fine candy, or flowers, but what is the greatest gift I could give a person?
The Word of God

But what if they hate it?  and rebel against me? and hate me?

This is the type of problem we often face.  And this can stop us from doing what we should do.

Therefore we can take this instruction given by Paul and keep it before us day and night until it gets strong enough in us to cause to do to that word.


*****