Sunday, April 15, 2018

John 14:1-6 ... The Way.


Jesus said:

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in ME.
In MY Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.


Thomas saith unto Him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by ME.


*****
The way to go for each of us is going in the way of THE WORD ... Jesus is The Word and The Word is Jesus.

If you go opposite to the instruction in Bible, then you are not going in THE WAY.

Anti-Christ ... against the way of Christ.


*****

II Timothy 3:14-17

But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.


*****