Sunday, April 15, 2018

Man who has seen falacy in Catholic church

Dear friends,
I am grateful to read your ministry web.
Thank you for the wonderful work you are doing for God.
I am a Catholic church member from Kenya.
As I have read your website, I have seen some many new things that we do not read in our church.
Can you help me Materials that I may read and know more about God please?
Pray for me to have the knowledge of God in myself children under my care and several other people who are seeking truth.
God be with you. Hope to hear from you soon.

David 



*****

Dear David: 

I am very happy to help you. 

I am asking God to lead me as I write this. God knows exactly what you need to hear to start unraveling these doctrines. 

First: In the Bible Jesus said: Matthew 23:9 ... And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven. 

So your first decision is do I continue to call this man "Father", or do I do the words of Jesus which are "call no man you father upon the earth." 

You can't cause them to changed. When we see something opposite to Christ, we just have to leave that church group. I've often left Church groups in order to do the instructions in the Bible. 

If the doctrines they set up are opposite to scripture, they are antichrist

The key for each of us is knowing what the Bible says so then when we see them say and do things opposite from Bible, we know they are antichrist, setting their church group up opposite to the Bible, eliminating and going against certain scriptures. 

Antichrist moves into the church group with the removal of scripture. When they set up doctrine opposite from scripture they have no restraint against antichrist and antichrist moves into the church group and takes over. 

Churches everywhere have done this now in our time. 

It simply shows us how we have moved closer to the coming of Jesus and the end time wrath of God for Jesus cannot return until the apostasy happens in the church groups, says Paul in the following statement. 

II Thessalonians 2  Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

The "falling away" Paul speaks of are churches will "fall away" from scripture. When we see this we also see the revealing of the man of sin, antichrist in that church group. For when scripture is removed or changed, such as Jesus saying call no man Father and now the Catholic church is set up and calls it's ministers "Father" we have a blatant example of antichrist in the church. 

Protestant churches do same ... changing from doctrines of Bible showing themseves to be above God, ruling over Bible rather than allowing Bible to rule over themselves. 

Therefore it is critical for each of us to read Bible and when we see a church do something opposite from Bible (and there are many who do this today as we grow nearer to return of Jesus) we must leave that group. 

As a newly born again Christian in 1975, my best friend told me I had to go to church. I said, "I do?" So I followed her and her husband to their church, Believer's Chapel ... a non-denominational church which was something like Baptist and Church of Christ. 

They were teaching tongues were of the devil. 

But one day I was reading I Corinthians 14 and read this instruction: forbid not to speak with tongues.

I left that church group for I had respect toward the Bible more than respect toward man. (My best friend left too when she read this scripture) 

Leaving that church group saved my spiritual life. I simply refused to go against that which I had seen in the Bible. 

This set my pattern for the next 48-years as Christian. 

Jesus, the Word became flesh and dwelt among them ... Jesus is the Word... when we follow the Bible, we follow Jesus, by HIS Spirit. 

Here is the fearful fate that awaits all Christians who turn from the Bible and stay in a church that teaches and does things opposite to Bible. 

II Thessalonians 2:8-12   And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of His mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming: 

Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 

That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. 


Those persons who remain in those churches and ignore the truth of the Bible will be damned by God who even gives them a strong delusion so they can believe a lie. 

This information is a starting point. 

You must leave that church because they set up a lie for their people to follow and the lie is opposite to that which Jesus instructed in Matthew 23:9. 

Always Jesus, the Word, is truth from lies of man. 

Paul says: II Timothy 3:5  Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 

(Churches deny the power of the scripture to rule over them: from such turn away, leave.

II Timothy 3:13  But evil men and seducers (in churches) shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived. 

14-17    But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;  

And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. 

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 

That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works. 


This is the way to go ... never compromise scripture. It is Jesus our salvation. 

Joan Boney




*****