Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Response from man who wants me to be his partner

Man explains what he means by "partner".

Dear Sister Joan, 

God bless you...Tank you so much for your reply what i mean if there is a way for you and your ministry to set up here in the Philippines I am willing to work with you and your ministry here in the Philippines. I need a ministry partner to help us minister to equip the workers and leaders to be more effective in the ministry. Do you have ministry here in my homeland? Please let me know and I am praying that God will make a way for you and your ministry to work here in the Philippines. I am willing to work with your ministry.



I hope and pray God will put in your heart to work in my homeland and I am praying God will make a way and I hope you can able to come and minister here. To impart Gods people of what God has gifted you and edify the body of Christ.


May God bless you and i hope you understand of what is in my heart, I am hoping to hear from you soon.



Response from Joan Boney:


Thank you for what you meant by "partner"

In USA, "partner" is used by ministers to get people to give money to them.

In training your ministers, never forget to do this and teach them to do this also.


James 1:5     If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Joan Boney


*****



Comments by Joan Boney:

Some other problems.

When these ministers invite you to come 1/2 way around the world to help them or to speak at their group, they never offer to pay your expenses.

Second, for some reason they always think they need to see your flesh. We have published over 8,000 messages on blog.  These messages are available to them on Internet instantly without cost.

But to me the greatest problem of all is this. They don't seem to trust God to lead them but want a human to teach them.

If they are of God and selected by God for the ministry, it is God who leads them.

I would say each man who has contacted me has done the same thing, exhibiting these same problems.

Joan Boney


*****