Saturday, April 14, 2018

Ministers who seek to be led by God through attending minister conferences,

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Yesterday I received an email inviting me to come speak in Philippines (at my own expense).

While I would love to speak to pastors, I feel God shows me unless these pastors are doing and teaching  certain scriptures it would avail nothing to speak to them.


Here is letter inviting me to speak.  


Dear Minister Joan Boney,

Christian greetings in the mighty name of Jesus our Lord and savior. Maybe you feel surprise why i know you and your ministry.I found you and your ministry in the internet, there i found you and your own website. I am also glad to be able to contact you and your ministry.

Minister Boney, can you also extend your ministry here in my country the Philippines, by conducting a pastors, church leaders conference and evangelistic meetings here in my city and the region .

I believe that through your ministry, you can bless and encourage the pastors, church leaders, church workers and even the churches here in my country and particularly here in my city and the region

I do believe also that you have lots of spiritual truths that you could share and impart to the body of Christ here in the Philippines.

I also believe that your ministry today is one of the instruments of God, who can bring healing and spiritual revival to the hearts of our people here and that our people also are hungry and thirsty of His word and in His presence.

So, I am inviting you Minister Joan Boney to come in my country the Philippines, ministering the word of God to my church and the churches that are belong to my leadership here and my supervision. May the Lord continue to bless you and your ministry. Looking forward to hear back from you.

Your Co-Laborers In Christ,


*****


Letter to Pastor:

Thank you ... but I am 80-years-old and cannot travel

The thing is this: Ministers need to check themselves and be sure they are actually doing and teaching the following concepts, which many ministers and church groups have discarded.

Mt. 5:32
I Cor 7:11-12

Romans 1:26-27


I Cor 5:
don't change this ... do not think you can pray and counsel the evil "brother" ... do as Paul instructed and put him out of the church.


I Cor 6: 9-10
I Cor 6:18

Joan Boney


*****