Friday, March 22, 2024

πŸ’₯ As a new Christian, I diligently read the New Testament Bible to see how I was to behave in the church with ministers and the other church members.


Comments by Joan Boney:

After August 5, 1975, it was all changed for me when I was 37 years old.  Now I am a Christian.  A new life.  Now I am part of the church.   What am I to do?  How am I to behave myself in the church?

I began reading the New Testament Bible.  How am I to be accepted in the church?

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

I saw this scripture:

Ephesians 1:6 ... HE hath made us accepted in the beloved.

7 In whom we have redemption through HIS blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of HIS grace;

8 Wherein HE hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence;

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

I had enormous respect for the ministers of God.

Romans 13

1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:

4 For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.

5 Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.

It is God HIMSELF who choses the ministers of God for the church and ordains them.

Honor that minister as such who is leader in the church and caretaker of the Word of God chosen and appointed by God.

6 For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing.

7 Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

At one point, I invited the pastor, of the church I was attending, and his wife to dinner at my apartment.  Also I invited my best friend and her husband who attended that church to join us.

THE PASTOR ACCEPTED!

I was so honored.  The pastor was coming to dinner at my apartment.  To me is was like the KING of England coming to dinner, even greater, for this man was chosen by God HIMSELF.

I asked the pastor if he would like wine to drink.  He said he would like that.  I bought the finest wine I could find, Rothchild, in honor of the pastor whom I considered to be worthy of great honor.

At that same night, in Dallas, they were having The Dallas Crystal Charity Ball.  One of my wealthy customers arranged for me to be invited to this event.  But it was the same night my pastor was coming to my apartment for dinner.  Nothing was more important to me than my pastor.

So I called the office of the ball event to decline.  The woman who answered the phone said in shock, "But we have you sitting between Mr. Stanley and Mr. Richard ", (the Marcuse's owners of Neiman-Marcus)

I replied, "Well ... you are going to have to find someone else to sit between Mr. Stanley and Mr. Richard, because my pastor is coming to dinner that night at my apartment."  (To me no one on this earth was more important to me than my pastor!)

My entry to attending church was set by God.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

God taught me to ask HIM for wisdom each time I read the Bible.  I knew no human could understand Bible except God teach him.

James 1:5  If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

(Strike through words added by the translators of the KJV Bible.)

Not wanting to forget to ask for wisdom before reading Bible, I wrote these words on each chapter of each book of the entire Bible, Old and New Testaments.  "Remember to pray for wisdom."

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Concerning women, I read the following:

I Timothy 2

8 I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.

9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;

10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.

11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

After I was born again in 1975, I was transported into heaven in the night two times on separate nights.  (I saw no images.  It was an experience in Spirit.)

The first time, I was with God, and Christ, and the Holy Spirit.  At that time, I was "merged" into the body of Jesus, made one with the Word of God, God and the Holy Spirit witnessing.

A few nights later, the exact same thing happened to me a second time.

Many years later, I came to believe both of these events had to do with my being set into the two ministry offices to which I was called and ordained by Jesus by the will of God.  (apostle and prophet)

When God made it clear to me that I was to be a minister, I said to God, "How can this be since I am a woman and in I Corinthians 14 Paul said, "Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak;"

God said to me:  "Look at what these women were doing."

I Corinthians 14:34-35  Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.
35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

It looked to me like these women were disrupting the gathering of the church by asking questions.

That would be out of order.  If we have a question, ask God, and allow HIM to teach us.

And God showed me the following women ministers in the Old and New Testament Bible.

πŸ’₯  Anna:

Luke 2  

36 And there was one Anna, a prophetess, the daughter of Phanuel, of the tribe of Aser: she was of a great age, and had lived with an husband seven years from her virginity;

37And she was a widow of about fourscore and four years, which departed not from the temple, but served God with fastings and prayers night and day.

38 And she coming in that instant gave thanks likewise unto the Lord, and spake of HIM to all them that looked for redemption in Jerusalem.
 
 Prophets are sent to the church to speak messages from God to the church.


***


πŸ’₯  4 daughters of Philip who did prophesy:

Acts 21 

8 And the next day we that were of Paul's company departed, and came unto Caesarea: and we entered into the house of Philip the evangelist, which was one of the seven; and abode with him.

9 And the same man had four daughters, virgins, which did prophesy.
 
Prophecy is for the church.  These 4 daughters who did prophecy would have to speak in the church;
 
***

πŸ’₯   Deborah  who judged Israel:

Judges 4  

And the children of Israel cried unto the LORD: for he had nine hundred chariots of iron; and twenty years he mightily oppressed the children of Israel.

4And Deborah, a prophetess, the wife of Lapidoth, she judged Israel at that time.

5 And she dwelt under the palm tree of Deborah between Ramah and Bethel in mount Ephraim: and the children of Israel came up to her for judgment.

6 And she sent and called Barak the son of Abinoam out of Kedeshnaphtali, and said unto him, Hath not the LORD God of Israel commanded, saying, Go and draw toward mount Tabor, and take with thee ten thousand men of the children of Naphtali and of the children of Zebulun?

7 And I will draw unto thee to the river Kishon Sisera, the captain of Jabin's army, with his chariots and his multitude; and I will deliver him into thine hand.

8 And Barak said unto her, If thou wilt go with me, then I will go: but if thou wilt not go with me, then I will not go.

9 And she said, I will surely go with thee:

(By these things, God convinced me to do the work of the ministry.)

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

In January, 1980, an angel of the Lord spoke 3 words into my ear while I slept:  "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS"

By that God put me on radio to exhort the churches from city to city, coast to coast.

Then in 2012, God gave me a dream and by that dream showed me to start a blog and exhort the church all over the world through writings.

Then in 2015, God showed me to write books exhorting the church by book published on Amazon.

Then in 2020, through another dream, God showed me to exhort the church in things of God by Podcast.

God persuaded me by these things to exhort the church, as apostle and prophet

I have not been persecuted by the churches because I'm a woman but I have been greatly persecuted because of the messages God had me speak to the churches, especially messages concerning corruption in the church through big time radio and TV ministers.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


So I was called and ordained by Jesus Christ by the will of God the Father, as an apostle and prophet of God to the church.

Like with Paul, I was separated to God and taught by the Holy Spirit by Old and New Testaments to do the work of an apostle and prophet in the New Testament Church from 1975 to 1980 when I was put on radio to exhort the church.

I never told anyone at Word of Faith church that I was to be a minister nor did I tell anyone about being taken into heaven twice and made one with the Word of God.

One Sunday Morning, pastor Robert Tilton said to the whole congregation:  "Joan Boney is not a teacher.  She is a prophetess."  (He was not shown about the office of apostle but God taught me and showed me what apostles do in the New Testament Church today.)

In the 1980's, God said to me by HIS Spirit:  "The time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God.  The time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God.  The time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God."

After that, God showed me sins being committed by big-time TV-radio ministers, such as Jim Bakker and Jimmy Swaggart.  And I ended up having to give these messages, naming the minister by name on my own radio broadcast which was aired from NYC to Seattle in 15 large cities.

Then came real persecution from the followers of these ministers and from the radio stations.

By this, I saw the real work of the prophet and the persecutions that come from the church, not from the world, for it is the church to whom prophets are sent and it is the churches who kill the prophets!

Matthew 23  (Jesus said)

29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,

30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.

31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.

32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.

33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.

37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯