Sunday, March 24, 2024

πŸ’₯ Sharing with the church daily

 
(Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.

πŸ’₯  Joan Boney 

2 Peter 1:21  For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

When God taught me for the ministry, HE showed me not to prepare anything in advance but rather to continually read the Bible and keep my heart and spirit clean, and go before the people.

God would give me a mouth and wisdom that none of my adversaries would be able to gainsay nor resist. (Though they try to fight, later they see.)

And HE taught me this:  What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.  (Matthew 10:27)

Speak by the Holy Spirit. HE brings to my mind concepts, ideas, messages to individuals and I must the faithful to God to speak those things.  Often the individual rejects the Word I speak.  I grieve when this happens, knowing it was God who showed me to speak this to the person. Often I'm lying in bed when a message comes into my mind for an individual.  I get up and deliver that message, not willing to have it slip away from me.  This is what prophets of God do.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

 
πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern
 
1 Peter 2:9, 10
 
9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;
 
10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett
 
Romans 8:26  Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. 
 
27 And HE that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because HE maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God. 
 
When going through trials and problems, I sometimes don't know what to pray except "God, please help me ... somehow". 
 
Recently when dealing with a problem like this in which I just asked God to please help me, I found myself praying in tongues, this just rising up in me. And I was reminded that the Holy Spirit intercedes for us according to the will of God. This was a great comfort. 
 
I was calmed right away by being reminded of this, and the problem was resolved in the next day or two.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
I John 5:18-21 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

19 And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.

20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know Him that is true, and we are in Him that is true, even in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

21 Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers    

Psalm 25:4-6   Shew me Thy ways, O Lord; teach me Thy paths. Lead me in Thy truth, and teach me: for Thou art the God of my salvation; on Thee do I wait all the day.  Remember, O Lord, Thy tender mercies and Thy lovingkindnesses; for they have been ever of old.
 
  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner   
 
My husband retired the first of January 2024. Our regular health insurance from his work ended but we were eligible for retirement health insurance. This was contingent on our being enrolled in Medicare part B first.
 
He had no problem doing this but for some reason I was having trouble getting enrolled, and it went on for months. Sometimes there would be a form I hadn’t sent in, but I would send it in and still nothing changed. Finally, a few days ago, a Social Security worker said that I needed to come in and sign a paper stating when I would like the coverage to begin, so I did that, but the woman wasn’t sure how long it would take for everything to be processed.
 
Meanwhile, I had an upcoming dental appointment for this Monday, and thought I might have to reschedule that til I was enrolled in Medicare B and the retirement health insurance. Since I checked online on Thursday and still wasn’t on Medicare B, and the dentist isn’t open on Friday, I called and was going to cancel and reschedule the appointment. I had thought I’d be able to get in next month, but they said it wouldn’t be til mid July. I really didn’t want to wait that long.
 
My husband happened to walk through the living room while I was on the phone and must’ve overheard me and realized what was going on, and he told me not to cancel the appointment, that we would pay cash if necessary and hopefully get reimbursed later. The next day, Friday, he called Social Security and they said that as of that day I was enrolled in part B. I was ecstatic! He also called the retirement insurance to see if I was on that and I was. I was so surprised for I thought maybe it would take awhile for them to get the information about Medicare and process the enrollment.
 
I saw it like an 11th hour rescue and was literally jumping for joy. So thankful for God having my husband be right there to tell me not to cancel the appointment and that finally all the insurance stuff was settled. Have also been thankful that I hadn’t needed any kind of medical attention during that time.
  
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton

Hebrews 12
1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
 
2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯