Sunday, March 17, 2024

πŸ’₯ Sharing with the church daily


(Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.

πŸ’₯  Joan Boney 

Hebrews 6

17 Wherein God, willing more abundantly to shew unto the heirs of promise the immutability of HIS counsel, confirmed it by an oath:

immutability:  unchangeable; not able to be muted

18 That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:

(Often I flee for refuge to God for comfort, assurance and help.)

19 Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast,
 

(That which God brings to my mind by HIS spirit is "an anchor of the soul" and keeps me focused on faith in God)

James 1:17

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with WHOM is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

*Not even a hint of turning with God.
* No variableness with God: what HE says, HE does. HE will not change direction.

Example: In 2018, God began telling me that I could no longer continue to live alone as I had been doing.  I was 81-years-old at that time.  I fell and broke a hip and left wrist in December of that year.    God said to me as the ambulance workers were removing me from my house in Texas.  "You'll never see this house again." After surgery, a plan began to settle in my mind.  I would leave Texas and move to Colorado and live in the home of Pam Padgett.  (God also showed Pam this plan.)

I had been at Pam's 3 years when she was diagnosed with an advanced stage of bladder cancer.  The main doctor said Pam would only live one to two years unless she had immediate treatment which required chemotherapy followed by surgical removal of her bladder.  (Pam prayed that there would be another way to deal with the problem without removal of the bladder which is irreversible.)

This "happening" was completely opposite from the plan God gave for me to live at Pam's house.  

There is "no shadow of turning" when God gives you a plan.

This was against James 1:17.  I called all this to God's attention.

God gave me an open vision.  2 blob of "mass" were on top of each other.  All of a sudden with a swooshing noise they fell in on each other and vanished and were no more.  (I felt this pertained to the cancers.)

Somehow the cancer would be gone.

The cancer society published a statement saying chemo-radiation treatment of cancer might be as effective as a combination of chemo-surgery in dealing with cancer.

Pam saw this statement and felt this might be an answer to her prayer to avoid surgery.

Her doctors did not think so but they agreed to make this change in treatment if that is what Pam wanted to do.

They made the change in October-December 2022, ending the treatments in January, 2023.

Follow up tests showed the cancer was simply not there anymore!  6 months later another series of tests showed no cancer.

A third series of tests in 2024, showed no cancer in Pam's body.

The cancer simply vanished!

There is no variableness and no "shadow of turning" when God does something.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 πŸ’₯ Beth Martin
 
Ezekiel 36:25  Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. 

I am so grateful that God cleanses me by showing me what I need to do to remove my sins and spots. I know that I must do the work by listening, meditating, believing, and doing what is revealed. After this, I find that often I must return to the teaching several times to establish it firmly in my heart. I know this is necessary because .............
 
Luke 6:49  But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett

Mark 14:38  Watch ye and pray, lest ye enter into temptation. The spirit truly is ready, but the flesh is weak.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
Philippians 4:6-7  Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers    

Psalm 30: 4-5  Sing unto the Lord, O ye saints of His, and give thanks at the remembrance of His holiness. For His anger endureth but for a moment, in His favour is LIFE; weeping may endure for a night , but joy cometh in the morning.
 
  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner   
 
Psalm 94:14  For the Lord will not cast off His people, neither will He forsake His inheritance.
  
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton

1 Timothy 6:6   But godliness with contentment is great gain. 
 
7. For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.



πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯