Tuesday, March 5, 2024

πŸ’₯ Sharing with the church daily

 
(Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.

πŸ’₯  Joan Boney

Things will get worse and worse at the end times ... that is one reason it is so important to fill our lives with good and things that make us joyful and things that cause us to smile.

Philippians 4:8  Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Many people will try to correct things of this world and they will fall into discouragement for they do not know that God's plan is to destroy this world.

2 Peter 3

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

13 Nevertheless we, according to HIS promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of HIM in peace, without spot, and blameless.

When I first saw pastors teaching wrong things I was so disturbed.  When God showed me this falling away from scripture was a part of the end times and even ordained to happen, I accepted it, and just avoided those church groups.  I can't live in peace and be among those people who cast aside scripture while attending churches that also explain away various scriptures.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

 
πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern
 
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 πŸ’₯ Beth Martin
 
James 1:26   If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.
 
Dream 1/13/2024
I was in a house at a downstairs window. My husband's father was outside raking leaves. Upstairs, there was a woman having a problem. I was trying to explain the situation to my husband's father through the window. He shook his head, "No" and said , "Face". I thought, " Does he want me to facetime with him?" When I awoke, I was reminded about the "face in the glass" scripture.
 
James 1:23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:
24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.
 
 
At that time I was working to bridle my tongue and speak in a manner pleasing to God. At the same time, I had a conversation with my husband about something I was emotional about. Afterward, I asked God how did I do? I heard .... Ok ... JUST ....Ok.  I was not bridling my tongue as well as I should. The dream was a warning not to deceive myself into thinking that I did not have work to do.
 
I was thinking about this while I was driving past our horse field. I saw my horse with her muzzle on. I said, " I need a muzzle" and heard, "Yes, you do." Then I thought how easy it would be to bridle my tongue with a muzzle. It is much harder to control my flesh!


 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett
 
Sunday evening while driving home from a near-by sandwich shop, a yellow light came on the dashboard. The car ran as normal and we were not far from home, so I drove to our garage. I thought maybe something just needed to reset on the car and that it would be okay when turning it on the next time, that maybe it needed a kind of "re-boot".   But when I checked the manual, the light was a "check engine" light.

This morning I started the car and the check-engine light stayed on, so I felt we'd need to take the car to be checked.

I have a doctor appointment tomorrow and need a car to get there. So I called the Mercedes salesman who has been very helpful to us in various ways, including arranging a loaner car when we have needed one. He didn't answer, and I left a message.

When I called the service department to make an appointment, the man asked if I wanted to come on Tuesday or Wednesday. I told him I would like to bring it in later today for service on Tuesday, but that I would need a loaner car and had left a message for Jeremy about this. The service man said he didn't know if the service department would have a loaner car available, and that Jeremy was no longer working at the dealership. What a shock that Jeremy was no longer working there!

We had met and talked multiple times with the manager of the sales area, so I called him and he said he would see that we have a car to use while our car is being serviced.

Although everything was arranged, I still found I was shaken by Jeremy no longer working there and also a little by the "check engine" light. While considering these things, I was reminded of the following:  

Romans 8:28  And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to HIS purpose.
 
It was a big help to me, calming me, to consider that God is able to work all things that affect me for good since I love HIM and am called according to His purpose.
 
Interestingly, when we started the car to take it for service, the "check engine" light had gone off and we didn't need to take the car for service after all.
 
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
Jeremiah 17:7  Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is.

8 For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers    

Psalm 46:10   Be still , and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen. I will be exalted in the earth.


  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner   

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton
 
Matthew 6:19  Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon this earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:

20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal. 

21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

(JB ... I believe we lay up treasure in heaven each time we see or hear a word from God and then do "that" Word.)



πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯