Monday, March 11, 2024

πŸ’₯ The Lord Jesus Christ (The Word) who is our hope. (I Timothy 1:1)


When we go off the track and get angry and begin to hold a grudge against a person who has offended us, we become twisted, we become like a "mad" man.

Then we remember to pray:  

"Create in me a clean heart, O God;  and renew a right spirit in me."  Psalm 51:10 

(And God does, usually instantly!)

Sometimes I pray:  "Please restore my soul."  Psalm 23:3

God is our ever present hope!

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Sometimes when I watch the wrong TV show, I also pray: "Create in me a clean heart, O God;  and renew a right spirit in me."

When I go among people and they speak, I also pray;  "Create in me a clean heart, O God;  and renew a right spirit in me.  Their words eat at me as a "canker" (cancer)  God remove their words from my soul.  God restores me to HIS truth and HIS way.

I Timothy 1

4 Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.

5 Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned:

And often I pray for God to create in them a clean heart and a right spirit.

And God does this, when I ask Him to do this.

God is the only hope for us and the world.

I saw Joe Biden's face a few days ago and it showed a craziness.  And almost always I see Donald Trump as a crazy person and a man who is outside of reality.  Couldn't we pray for God to create in them a clean heart and renew a right spirit in them?

(Of course, some, like Pharaoh were ordained to be instruments of destruction which fit in with God's judgment upon nations of men.  Many nations are headed to destruction.  Then God brings HIS wrath, The Great Tribulation, and God in time destroys this present heaven and earth and gathers HIS elect to that new heaven and new earth wherein dwelleth righteousness. 2 Peter 3:10-14)

I Timothy 2

I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

With God nothing is impossible!  (God saved us didn't he?)


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯