Monday, March 11, 2024

πŸ’₯ Sharing with the church daily

 (Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.

πŸ’₯ Joan Boney

Titus 1:3  (God)  hath in due times manifested HIS WORD through preaching,

2 Timothy 4

1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at HIS appearing and HIS kingdom;

2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern

Psalm 144:15  Happy is that people, that is in such a case: yea, happy is that people, whose God is the Lord.
 
Romans 14:22  Hast thou faith? have it to thyself before God. Happy is he that condemneth not himself in that thing which he alloweth.
 
Happy: content, fortunate, favored

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 πŸ’₯ Beth Martin
 
1 John 1:9    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett
 
Psalm 37:1 Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.
2 For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.

3 Trust in the Lord
(the Word given me by God), and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.

 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
This morning I was out in the yard with my dog. It is such a beautiful day today … sunny, breezy, and cool after several days of wonderful rain. 
 
As I looked around me, I thought about how beautiful God’s world is and how it is here every day for us to enjoy. 
 
And as I looked around, I thought back to the time right after my husband had his stroke. After getting over the initial shock I realized there were a number of things that I would be responsible for now.
 
One thing was lawn mowing and upkeep of the yard. Our house sets on a little under 2 acres and Edward had a rider mower he used for mowing plus he also did edging, minor pruning of trees, weed killing, etc. 
 
I knew I could not do these things but somebody had to. 
 
I called a few numbers I found for lawn service companies but not one called me back. 
 
During this time I was also reminded of the landscaping company we hired right after we moved in who did the landscaping for us. I wasn’t sure if they also did regular lawn maintenance like mowing but kept being reminded of them. 
 
So I called and the owner of the company, who, in the past had, at times, been hard to get in touch with, answered immediately. 
 
I told him about Edward’s stroke and explained to him what the situation was.  He was genuinely sorry to hear about Ed’s stroke and told me not to worry about it for a minute longer that they would take care of doing the lawn service for as long as we needed it. 
 
It was so comforting to hear these words, knowing that God had provided for this need He knew we would be having in the future.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers    

Hebrews 13:16-17  But to do good and communicate forget not; for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.  Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves; for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account; that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.
 
  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner   
 
Jeremiah 15:20  And I will make thee unto this people a fenced brasen wall: and they shall fight against thee, but they shall not prevail against thee: for I am with thee to save thee and to deliver thee, saith the Lord.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton
 
1 Corinthians 15:58  Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye steadfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯