Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Podcast: That God maybe glorified through Jesus Christ (The Word) spoken by us

 

 
 
Each time we speak "The Word", by the Holy Spirit, we glorify God and edify the church!

edify:  build the church in the grace of God

By our words we share God and cause people to see God working on this earth: helping us, instructing us in the way to go, correcting us to separate us from the way of this world.

Romans 12:2  And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

We renew our mind by reading the Holy Bible.

Jesus, The Word, is the way to go.

Recently when I felt myself growing too weak, I made provision for myself to read more Bible.  I purchased 4 small Kindle tablets ($59 each).  I put nothing on these tablets but Bible.  So when I click on one of these tablets, the Bible comes on quickly.  No emails to distract me.  It is just an electric Bible.  

I put one at my bedside.  One in bath area.  One at TV chair.  One in my car.  Every where I live, there is a Bible that I can easily get to and read and even look up key words on Oxford dictionary which is pre-loaded on the Bible and comes up if I hold my finger down on a word in a verse of scripture.

I have found this really works well for me and helps me to read more Bible.  This Kindle is easy to hold, being a little smaller than my Kindle Fire 8.  I can even set it so I can read it without my reading glasses.  I like it because only a few verses come on the screen to allow me to concentrate better and not just speed read through the chapter.  I like to meditate on the verse, looking up key words in dictionary.

Everything is so mechanically easy and handy!

I find I am reading much more Bible as a result of this change.  So it has fulfilled my purpose!


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯