Wednesday, March 27, 2024

πŸ’₯ Sharing with the church daily


(Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.


Joan Boney

I John 3:16 

Hereby perceive we the love of God, because HE laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

We lay down our lives every time we share what God has done for us or when we share a scripture, doctrine of Christ, or godly correction.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

 
πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern


 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 πŸ’₯ Beth Martin
 
2 Corinthians 5:10  For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett
 
I John 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when HE shall appear, we shall be like HIM; for we shall see HIM as HE is.

3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as HE is pure.
 
purify:
- to free from anything that contaminates, pollutes, adulterates, or debases (causes to be of less value or quality)
- to free from foreign, extraneous, or objectionable elements

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
Several mornings ago I was lying in bed talking to God when it hit me that I was talking to God, Almighty, the Creator of heaven and earth, and all that exists. A Spirit Who is all knowing and all powerful, and has all the wisdom there has ever been or ever will be. 
 
And, as I laid out my concerns and worries before Him, I felt such a connection to Him. Knowing that He heard me.
 
I don’t know why I felt this so strongly that morning but it was a wonderful feeling! 


 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers    
 
Colossians 2: 6-7 As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in Him. Rooted and built up in Him, and stabilized in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with Thanksgiving.
 
  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner   
 
Psalm 116:6-7  The Lord preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and He helped me.
Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the Lord hath dealt bountifully with thee.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton
 
Proverbs 4:13 Take fast hold of instruction, let her not go; keep her; for she is thy life.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯