Thursday, March 21, 2024

πŸ’₯ The sower soweth the word and the word is received with gladness and then Satan comes immediately to steal that word and to change the plan.

I have seen this so often.  

Mark 4

The sower soweth the word.

15 And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.

I have often carried plans of God to individuals and the persons have rejoiced over that word.  The next thing I know they have reasoned away the word and that word I delivered has become completely twisted and no fruit can come after the word has been changed.  It is very difficult to see this.  For I knew it was the plan of God and they allowed it to be changed by reasoning it away.

16 And these are they likewise which are sown on stony ground; who, when they have heard the word, immediately receive it with gladness; 17 And have no root in themselves, and so endure but for a time: afterward, when affliction or persecution ariseth for the word's sake, immediately they are offended.

18 And these are they which are sown among thorns; such as hear the word,  19 And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful.

And the person to whom the word came cannot enter into that which God planned for they reasoned away that plan that God delivered to them by me.  And they deceive themselves, though I told them it was God's plan I was delivering to them.

I can only survive by turning to God and asking God to cleanse my heart and heal me and to restore my soul and renew my spirit.

Jesus told us in the Bible the following:

Matthew 7:13-14  Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

They serve devils, doing the will of devils, allowing the word of God to be reasoned away, while thinking themselves to be doing the will of God and they will be shocked at the day of judgment when truth is made known.  

When the word of God is delivered to us by a servant of God we must hold onto that word and do that word and build our root system to hold onto that word with the gladness we had when we first heard the plan.  For devils come to steal the plan, getting us to obey something opposite to the original word from God.

Example:  Several years ago, a woman in our church group reported that she had heard a word from God telling her, "Now is the time to get a dog."  She went about considering which breed of dog to get.  4 months or so after hearing this word, she bought a dog.

The dog was to be delivered by a dog carrier to the airport where she lived.  It was to arrived around midnight.  This woman has difficulty in directions and gets lost easily.   I was very concerned, for the airport was several miles out of town and even in daylight was hard to find.

I began praying about this and God gave me a wonderful plan for her.  She could rent a car service to pick her up at her house and drive her to the airport and wait at the curb until she came with the dog.

She received the word with gladness.

But the next time I spoke with her she said:  "I don't need a car service.  I've decided I can drive myself to airport.  Then have a car service pick up the man who delivered the dog at his motel and take him back to airport to catch his plane.

I was furious.  She completely changed the plan which I had received from God.

Then as I recall, she did change back to the car service driving her to AP when she saw how angry I was.

After the word comes, and you receive the word with gladness, devils often come to change the plan.

This is the parable of the sower sowing the seed.

Prophets who deliver messages from God to individuals often see this happen and suffer great grief as they see that word they delivered stolen away.

The person doesn't consider it to be a word delivered by a prophet of God and they lightly handle the word.

The that prophet often is faced with questioning, "Did I really hear a Word from God on this matter?"  And that prophet has a faith battle as a result of their changing of the word.

The devil wins if we all back down from the original word.  

And that is the goal of devils.

Revelation 3:5 (Jesus says)  He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

I am unwilling to renounce the Word when I believe I received that word from God.

I Peter 4:11

If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ (the Word), to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯