Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Podcast: Feed the flock of God. 1 Peter 5:2

 

 
 
Comments by Joan Boney:

As I read the Bible, I find certain verses stand out to me.

I write these verses on a piece of paper and thumb-tac the page to a drywall board which I placed beside my bed so when I lie down I can see the accumulation of verses, adding verses a day at a time.

When the page is full, I look at the whole page, then get a new page and put fresh verse on it.  I usually throw away the previous page.  There is no end to verses that I need to see so I just go forward through the New Testament Bible (rules for today's church) and then I go into Old Testament where there are many examples of God working and promises of God.

So I fill up myself and then feed the church as the Holy Spirit draws these Bible examples out of my mind and mouth!

It works well for me.

 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯