Thursday, March 28, 2024

πŸ’₯ Sharing with the church daily

 
(Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.


Joan Boney

The end of this present world is coming.  Perhaps in our lifetime!  Until then, we overcome through the Word of God as we wait to be taken off this present earth.  And while we remain on this earth, we exhort the others who are called by God and encourage them in the Word of God.

I John 5:4  For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

Those things we hear from God overcomes the world when we do them and speak them.  The Word given us is "victory" when we believe that word and do that word and share that word.

Faith is believing what God says about the matter at hand.  Faith wins!

There is no counsel against that Word God speaks to us concerning the issues of this present life.  Victory is that Word spoken by God regardless of whom that comes to us.

I knew God called me to be a minister.  Multiple times at multiple church gatherings individuals were used by God to prophecy over me.  I didn't know what ministry I was to do other than work of an apostle and prophet, and God taught me what those ministries involved.  But where and how, came later.  There seemed to be no place for me to work in the body of Christ and no way.  But there was.

The first time I ever heard of something called "a blog", was in the movie about Julia Childs called Julie and Julia.  The young girl had started a daily blog as she worked through all of Julie Child's recipes. The movie showed the computer page on which she wrote the blog.  I found that very exciting and I said aloud into the air, "OH ... I wish I could do that ... but I don't have anything to say!"  

In March, 2012, God showed me in a dream to start writing on a blog.  I contacted Pam Padgett, a retired computer programmer at Fed Ex, and asked her if she could set up a blog for the ministry.  In 3 days we had our Jesus Ministries Blog, and I began writing.  The first day there were 2 pageviews from Germany.  I was shocked, not knowing the blog went all over this world!

Matthew 24  (Jesus said)  v. 14  And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Today Pam Padgett and I work 7 days a week and often into the night to get the blog and podcasts (started February, 2020) published and we even have some books ready by chapters but not yet in technical form for Amazon.  Sometimes we nearly faint.  But we don't.  Every day brings more things and sometimes we struggle to get all the messages out to you in word.  We just keep writing, publishing, and recording!  When 40 years ago, it seemed there was no way, God made ways.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

 
πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern

1 John 5:4-5

4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Beth Martin
 
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett

John 6:28 Then said they unto Him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?

29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on HIM (the Word) whom HE hath sent.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
Jesus said of Himself…

John 5:30  I can of Mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and My judgment is just; because I seek not Mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent Me.  
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers    

Matthew 11:28-30  Come unto me , all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take MY yoke upon you, and learn of ME; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For MY yoke is easy, and MY burden is light.
 
  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner   
 
Isaiah 35:4  Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence, He will come and save you.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton
 
2 Timothy 3
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯