Thursday, March 21, 2024

πŸ’₯ Sharing with the church daily

 
 
(Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.

πŸ’₯  Joan Boney 

I Peter 4:11 If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ (the Word), to WHOM be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Often I will receive a word which I believe to be from God.  I deliver that Word faithful to God.  Often that Word is received with gladness.  Then the person who received the word changes the plan of that Word.

I have never renounced a word that I believed to have been from God.

How can I do that as a prophet?

I continue to say, "I believe that message was from God."  remaining faithful to God who called me and appointed me to carry HIS word as a prophet.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

New Testament ministers of today's church:

Ephesians 4:11-12  And HE  (Jesus from heaven)  gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; 12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

Once a woman came to me and asked, "Joan ... is there any way you can be wrong?"

"No."  I replied.

This woman, who was my best friend at that time, left and disappeared. no longer communicating with me.

There is a price to pay and that price is faithfulness to God who called me.

The apostle Paul said:

Galatians 1

1 Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised HIM from the dead;)

10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

There are times we do not feel one spirit with another person in the church group.  And for a season we are even divided, considering Paul and Mark.  Later they reconciled and were again one spirit and Paul considered Mark profitable again for the ministry.

We can't pretend to be one Spirit when we aren't.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

 
πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 πŸ’₯ Beth Martin 
 
1 John 4:18
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
 
Fear - an unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous, likely to cause pain, or a threat.
 
Love - deep emotional affection or interest based on admiration, benevolence, or common interests, an assurance of affection, a person's adoration of God
 
Perfect - make completely free from faults or defects, having all the required or desirable elements, qualities, or characteristics; as good as it is possible to be
 
"perfect love casteth out fear"
 
In looking at this, we could each examine ourselves.

(JB ... We are either one spirit or we aren't.  I find that when I have a disagreement with Pam Padgett, God quickly brings us to one Spirit again.  Others sometime cling to their own way and we are not restored.  Sometimes God changes me and sometimes God changes Pam but God always causes one Spirit That is because we are one Spirit.  I've had other church goers where God did not put us back together.  I consider God will bring us into one Spirit when we are one Spirit.  But I don't pretend to be one Spirit when I'm not. )

 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett
 
Proverbs 1:10  My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not. 
 
entice:
- to attract artfully or by arousing hope or desire
- to tempt; lure
- to draw into danger or difficulty by attracting and deceiving
- to lead away from one's true course (the way I'm being led by the Holy Spirit)
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
1 Peter 2:1-3  Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings, 2 as newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the Word, that ye may grow thereby: 3 if so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.

 
  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner   
 
Psalm 81:10  I am the Lord thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

  
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton
 
Hebrews 10

35 Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward.

36 For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯