Tuesday, March 12, 2024

πŸ’₯ Sharing with the church daily

 
(Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.

πŸ’₯  Joan Boney  

Revelation 12

7 And there was war in heaven:

Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, 8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

12Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

 
πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern

Isaiah 41:10
  Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 πŸ’₯ Beth Martin
 
 Several months ago, I realized that I did not love my husband as I should. I asked God to help me with this. I heard, Romans 2.
 
Romans 2
1 Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.
2 But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things.
3 And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?
4 Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?
5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;
6 Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
 
I realized that I had been irritated by small things my husband did or did not do. These were fleshly preferences of mine for which I had judged him at fault. I was incorrect and ungodly. As I set about to be restored and meditated on the scripture above, the words hardness and impenitent stood out.
 
Hardness - rigid, severe, strict
Impenitent - callous. un contrite, unrepentant
 
After I meditated on the scripture and the meaning of hardness and impenitent for a couple of weeks, the irritations left me. My soft and tender love for him has been restored. Soon we will have been married for 52 years. We are happy and at peace with each other. 
 
Psalms 146:5   Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the LORD his God:
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett

Isaiah 8:11 For the Lord spake thus to me with a strong hand, and instructed me that I should not walk in the way of this people, saying,

12 Say ye not, A confederacy, to all them to whom this people shall say, A confederacy; neither fear ye their fear, nor be afraid.

13 Sanctify the Lord of hosts Himself
; and let HIM be your fear, and let HIM be your dread.
 
Rather than trying to join ourselves with worldly people and their ways, or taking on the fears and concerns of this world, our focus is to be on obeying God, doing that which is pleasing to HIM, fearing going in a way contrary to the way shown us by God. 

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers    

Psalm 86: 10-12  For Thou art great, and doest wondrous things: Thou art God alone. Teach me Thy way O Lord; I will walk in Thy truth: unite my heart to fear Thy name. I will praise Thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify Thy name for evermore.
 
  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 

 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner   
 
When one of my sons was younger, probably in high school, my husband and I found some very inappropriate items in his desk in his room. My husband had to leave for work (afternoon shift), so I was left to deal with this alone. My son would be coming home from school before too long.
 
I didn’t know what to do. My mind was racing, thinking I’d have to discipline him in some way, or at the very least confront him and talk to him, maybe present appropriate scripture. I kept crying out to God, asking Him how to handle this.
 
After some time, a gentle impression came into my mind - Take those things away and say nothing. I had immediate peace. I could hardly believe how easy this would be. Totally opposite to what I thought I should do.  After several years this son became born again!

(JB ... When I was in college, I decided to take up smoking cigarettes.  I put them in the car pocket of the car my dad gave me.  I went to visit my parents and when I went out to the car pocket, I noticed the cigarettes were gone.  My dad said nothing at all to me.  I never tried smoking again.  This was in the 1950's when smoking of cigarettes was more approved than it is today.  But my dad's family were very against smoking, almost religiously against!)
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton

Galatians 5:16  This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯