Saturday, March 23, 2024

πŸ’₯ Sharing with the church daily


 
(Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.

πŸ’₯  Joan Boney

Galatians 1:1  Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised HIM from the dead;)

From heaven, Jesus calls the NT ministers, and ordains them and teaches them to do the work of the ministry office to which they are called in today's New Testament church.

Ephesians 4

Wherefore HE (Jesus) saith, When HE ascended up on high, HE led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.

11-12  And HE (Jesus) gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

("some" shows us more than one apostle, prophet, evangelist, pastor and teacher)

12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

 
πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern


 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
Proverbs 1:22-33 
 
22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?
23 Turn you at My reproof: behold, I will pour out My Spirit unto you, I will make known My Words unto you.
24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out My hand, and no man regarded;
25 But ye have set at nought all My counsel, and would none of My reproof:
26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.
28 Then shall they call upon Me, but I will not answer; they shall seek Me early, but they shall not find Me:
29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD:
30 They would none of My counsel: they despised all My reproof.
31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.
32 For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.
33 But whoso hearkeneth unto Me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.

 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers    

Proverbs 16: 7-9  When a man’s ways please the Lord, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.  Better is a little with righteousness than great revenues without right. A man’s heart deviseth his way: but the Lord directeth his steps.
 
  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner   
 
Romans 13:14  But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfill the lusts thereof.
  
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton
 
John 6:63  Jesus says ...  It is The Spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are Spirit , and they are life.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯