Monday, July 5, 2021

* Request from a pastor:

 
Comments by Joan Boney:

A pastor in Colorado Springs, Colorado (USA), sent me an email with the following requests:

He would like to know this from me:

1.  Your word of exhortation on today's churches.
2.  How God has led you to where you live with Pam in the Glen Eagle area?


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


Letter to this pastor from Joan Boney:
7-4-2021

Dear Pastor:

First concerning the churches today in the end times.

I have been shown by God many things about this subject.

Starting in 1982, 

I was reading II Thessalonians 2:3-4

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day (of the Lord) shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

God said to me at that time, in 1982, "The falling away are not the people leaving the church groups ... The falling away are the churches leaving the scriptures."

In 2017, God said to me the word "restrains" ... I found this word in II Thess. 2 NASB as follows:

He who now restrains will do so until He is removed. 8 Then that lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will eliminate with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming

I said to God, "Who is it that restrains antichrist?"

And instantly I knew the answer from God.

The churches remove the scriptures ... The scriptures restrain antichrist ... (Jesus is The Word, the scriptures, so when they hold back scriptures from the church group, they remove Jesus, The Word and it was Jesus the Word who was restraining antichrist from the church.)

Most churches today are already antichrist for they no longer teach such things as follows:

Matthew 5:32  But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

* The divorced woman commits adultery when she remarries but her husband who divorced her will be the cause of her adultery.

* The man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

I Cor. 7:10-11  And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband:  But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife.

Romans 7:2-3  For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband.

So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.

We no longer go by the Law of Moses where we sacrifice animals for sin ... But we do go by the Law of God as set forth in the New Testament Scriptures.

Mk. 10  And they said, Moses suffered to write a bill of divorcement, and to put her away.

5 And Jesus answered and said unto them, For the hardness of your heart he wrote you this precept.

6 But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.

7 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife;

And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh.

9 What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

10 And in the house HIS disciples asked HIM again of the same matter.

11 And HE saith unto them, Whosoever shall put away his wife, and marry another, committeth adultery against her.

12 And if a woman shall put away her husband, and be married to another, she committeth adultery.

I Cor. 7:39  The wife is bound by the law as long as her husband liveth; but if her husband be dead, she is at liberty to be married to whom she will; only in the Lord.

Concerning Homosexuals & Lesbians:

Romans 1:26-28   For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

A homosexual or lesbian can be saved if such sees this scripture and recognizes their sin and repents and turns from sexually perverted acts.

Jn. 8 ... Jesus to woman taken in adultery ... "go ... and sin no more."

Sinners cannot continue in sins after they are enlightened for to go back to their sins is to crucify Jesus afresh.

Hebrews 10:26-29   For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,  But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:

29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

The apostle Peter says:  

2 Peter 2:19-22

While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.

20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.

22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

Hebrews 6:4-8   For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,

5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,

6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put HIM to an open shame.

7 For the earth which drinketh in the rain that cometh oft upon it, and bringeth forth herbs meet for them by whom it is dressed, receiveth blessing from God:

8 But that which beareth thorns and briers is rejected, and is nigh unto cursing; whose end is to be burned.



πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


There is not 1 antichrist ... the apostle John tells us there are "many" antichrists.

I Jn. 2:18-19   Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯



The apostle Paul speaking to the elders of the church at Ephesus:

Acts 20:29-30  

29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


So after the time of Paul, men started their own denominations and cast away scripture as they saw fit, and divided the body of Christ.

2 Peter 2:2  And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

Antichrist in today's churches ... these apostate churches will be destroyed by Jesus when HE returns to gather the elect of God.

II Thess. 2:8   And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of HIS mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of HIS coming:


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


This shows you the report I have given many times on our blog, on Books on Amazon, on our Podcasts, and on Twitter.

I will send you a second email concerning how God moved me to Pam's house to live when I was 82 years old in 2019, and crippled, and in very bad physical condition.  

Joan

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯



On July 5, 2021, I sent an email to this pastor warning him concerning his plan to build a new church building.



Dear Pastor:

I must tell you that I have concerns about your building a new church building.

In my initial response to hearing you were doing this, I asked you how God showed you to do this. You did not choose to share that with me. So I have no evidence concerning whether or not your project is from God.

However today I was praying about this project and I was reminded of the following scripture by the Holy Spirit:

Luke 17:28-29  Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.


And I have been reminded several times of Proverbs 14:12  There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

As a prophet I must warn you and ask you to reexamine this project through prayer and by considering these scriptures which show us the wisdom from God. James 3:17 and Mt. 11:30


James 3:17  But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

Mt. 11:30 Jesus says: For MY yoke is easy, and MY burden is light.


I'm just telling you my concern and what I believe is from God to you.


Joan Boney

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯



Email # 2:  To Pastor from Joan Boney:  7-4-2021   How God moved me to Pam's house

Dear Pastor:

I wrote the following for our Podcast to be published on our Podcast host Podbean on September 4, 2021

I believe this writing explains how God put me here.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


Podcast:  When we try to make something work that won't work.

One of our church members was seriously stricken with a terrible cancer.  She was living alone in Wisconsin and I lived in New Mexico (USA) at that time.

I was at the point of telling her that I would fly to Wisconsin and help her get back with me to New Mexico where she could live with me and my mother, and I would help her.

But before I could tell her that, she told me her sister in Texas was coming to get her to take her to live in her home in Texas.

I said to her, "Well it's better for you to be with someone, isn't it?"  

She replied, "Oh, definitely!"

So she moved to Texas.

I spoke with her several times after she moved there.  The night before she died, I spoke with her.  The next day, I called and her sister answered the phone.  This is the first and only time I had ever spoken to this sister.  She was the meanest person I've ever spoken to in my entire life.  I asked to speak to Linda.  The sister said, "She's not here."  I asked, "Where is she?" I think the sister then said something like, "I don't know where Linda is."  Then as I recall, the sister paused, and then said, "Linda died."

I was very shocked.  I had just spoken to Linda by phone the previous night.

Then the sister said something like, "This is private.  Don't try to come to her funeral."

How could Linda have chosen to live with this sister?

(Linda had plenty of money.  She could have called assisted living and had them come get her and she could have died there.  Instead of dying in all this evil of that sister!)


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


As I became older, there was a woman in our church group who became very visible.  She even moved from Houston, Texas, to the city where I was living in Lubbock, Texas.  She put herself deliberately into a place where I was.

But when I had opportunity to see her way of life, it disturbed me greatly.

She was not outwardly immoral, but she did very strange things, such as the following:

* One day she called me.  She had dug a trench at the back of her small house.  It was approximately 2 feet, extending from the back wall of her house and going all the way down the back wall.  I suppose she was thinking of planting flowers and shrubs.  As I recall this story, after the trench was dug, she called and asked me to come tell her what to do with it.

*  When she still lived in Houston, she called me to ask me to pray over something.  Her elderly father was a great concern to her.  She was fearful that he was going to be a burden to her.  She wanted me to pray and I did pray.   I simply asked God not to allow her dad to become a burden to her.  Her dad died within a few days after I prayed.  At that time, I never considered, "Why didn't she pray?"

*  After she moved to Lubbock, she called me and asked me if I would help her look for a light fixture for her dining room.  I told her I would meet her at the store where they specialized in lighting.  As I drove to the business, I prayed asking God to help us to find a light fixture so we would not have to go all over town hunting light fixtures.  As soon as I opened the door to the shop, I saw a light fixture that I thought would work well for her house.  I didn't tell her this for I wanted to give her time to look around the shop and find her own light fixture.  I sat at the desk area and waited for her to look.  In about 20 minutes she came to the place where I was waiting.  I asked, "Well, did you find a light fixture?"  She replied, "No, I didn't."  I said, "That would work."  And I pointed to a nearby fixture that was hanging on the ceiling.  She looked and said, "That would work."  And she bought the fixture.  When we got outside the store, I asked her, "Did you pray before we came to look for fixtures?"  She replied, "No ... because I knew you would."

For several years I prayed that if I became unable to care for myself in old age, that God would never allow this woman to be in charge of me.  (I prayed this every time I thought of growing old.)

In 2018, I fell at my house in Texas where I lived alone.  The ambulance people took me to the hospital where I was awaiting surgery on a broken left hip and a very badly dislocated left wrist.

When this church woman learned I was in the hospital, she came directly to the hospital.

At one point a nurse came into my room and told me they needed the name of the person who would be in charge of me if I was unable to answer questions for myself.

I replied,  "Pam Padgett is in charge of me."

The woman from our church group was standing there when I said this to the nurse.  She was very shocked and said, "Pam ... How can Pam be in charge?  She doesn't even live here."

I responded, "I don't know 'HOW' she can be.  But she is."

We must not try to make something work when it will not work and I knew this church woman could never be in charge of me for I had many experiences in watching the way she made decisions.

How could Linda associate with that mean sister?  I often wondered.

More information on this Podcast.
(Scheduled 9-4-2021)


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯