Monday, July 19, 2021

* John 15:13 Jesus says:

 
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Comments by Joan Boney:

Each time we share what God has done in our lives, we lay down our lives for our friends.

Each time we share a truth of God, The Word of God, with another person, we lay down our lives for our friends.

We don't try to share, but when the door opens in the conversation, share the Word of God.  It is the Spirit of God, The Holy Spirit, who calls to our attention that which God wants us to share.  We just yield to the Holy Spirit, sharing with others that which is brought to our mind by God.

There is no greater love than this.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


One time, I was with my favorite aunt, a long time Church of Christ member.

The Holy Spirit said to me:  "Tell her about being taken into heaven."

OH ... I didn't want to do 'that'!"

(Church of Christ people do not usually receive spiritual things well, I've found.)

But since I believed it was the Holy Spirit telling me to do that, I yielded myself to the Holy Spirit and said this to my aunt.

Shortly after I was born again, as I was asleep in the night, I was transported into heaven.  I was with God, and Christ, and the Holy Spirit.  (I saw no physical type images.  It was an experience in the Spirit.)  At that time I was merged into the body of Jesus, made one with the Word of God, God and the Holy Spirit witnessing.  And a few nights later, the exact same thing happened to me a second time.

As I was speaking this, I noticed a type of dreamy look came upon my aunt's face.

Then my aunt said, "Something like that happened to me once and it was all golden."

I was amazed and delighted.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯