Saturday, July 31, 2021

* The fruit of the Holy Spirit is love, joy, peace. But when their words bring grief and trouble, beware.

 

Comments by Joan Boney:

Recently a woman wrote me and I rejoiced in her email until I got to the last sentence and then I was grieved.  

I turned to God in prayer asking for help with this.

This one sentence was some type of religious saying from her past.  I brought this to her attention and with exhortations warned her.

It is important to observe grief when we are grieved, knowing this that they say to us that grieves us is not by the Spirit of God.

Their words may be exactly right but the fruit is grief when we read their words.

God is showing us a wrong spirit lurking there in their email, though most of their email may even bring fruits of the Spirit.

Galatians 5:22-23   But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance:

Pam Padgett often says to me, "I couldn't read that email."  (The Spirit of God is protecting Pam.)

I usually find I am grieved.  I am a prophet and often have to bring correction to the individual who spoke the words in the email.

I have found many times emails grieve me!  These are emails from church people.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


The Holy Spirit warns us and we, by our flesh, try to explain away that warning from the Holy Spirit.

Recently I said to Pam, "I know you have the Spirit of God ... and you know I have the Spirit of God ... don't we also know when it is not the Spirit of God speaking to us?"

In these times of the last days, I think we must perceive when it is not the Spirit of God speaking through that other person.


Jesus says:

John 10

(a parable)

4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.

5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.


27 MY sheep hear MY voice, and I know them, and they follow ME:

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any pluck them out of MY hand.

29 My Father, which gave them ME, is greater than all; and no (none) is able to pluck them out of MY Father's hand.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


There was a woman who was in our little church group from 1980 to 2018.  During that time, when she spoke, I was usually troubled.  It wasn't that what she said was always wrong, but I would be troubled.

Sometimes what she said was incorrect and I would correct her.

But almost each time I was troubled by what she said.

Once I was talking with another woman and this church woman was present.  This church woman said something like, "You will have to be willing to give up everything."  I was extremely troubled when the church woman said this even though her words are basically correct!

I believe the wrong spirit was speaking these words through this church woman, though at the time I didn't recognize it was the wrong spirit.  I was just troubled by her words.

John 10:5  And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

In 2018, God gave me a vision showing me this same church woman was going to disappear, which she did do at the end of that same year.  

I was so glad when she was gone for she brought trouble to me when she talked.  

After she did disappear, she sent me an email apologizing for what she had done and she said she had no "charity" in leaving me as she did for I was in the hospital at the time she left and I was helpless, being unable even to walk.

But I told her not to be concerned for God had given me a vision showing me she was going to leave, disappearing.  (I think this surprised her.) And I told her I was glad she left because she brought trouble to me during the previous 39 years.

I think it likely shocked her, though she knew what I said was true.

It just can't be the Spirit of God when they trouble us this way by their words.  There is another spirit at work in them even though they say the "right" words and they claim to be Christians.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯