Monday, July 26, 2021

* God's yoke is easy and HIS burden is light.


Comments by Joan Boney:

 We pray.  Then we have ideas. 

Ideas can be from our own desires.  

Ideas can come to us from devils who would like to lead away from God's plans for us and make us doubt God.  

Ideas can come from God.

How do we recognize the ideas that are from God?

The first thing God taught me about this is "God's yoke is easy and HIS burden is light."  (Mt. 11:30)

Is it easy for me to do this?

If I do this will I end up burdened?

At the same time God taught me to get out of debt and say out of debt.

In Deuteronomy the blessings of God are:  

12 The LORD shall open unto thee HIS good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.

With most people today borrowing is a way of life.

God did not let me live this way of the world.

I kept hearing this instead:  "Stay free ... and serve ME."

So I lived in an apartment rather than go into debt.  This seems unwise, for to borrow allows you to build up equity.  But God did not permit me to borrow to have a house.  I followed God.  Then a few years later, I had the money to pay cash for construction and 3 times I built houses without taking out a mortgage.

But first we obey and choose to go in HIS Word to us.  

Then later God often makes all things possible without our being burdened.

But always I tested all things by:  Is it easy to do this?  And might this  become a burden in future? 

James 3:16  For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.

17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

After following these simple directions from God, after 46-years, I find I have the best of all lives, better than I could have asked or imagined.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯