Wednesday, July 28, 2021

* A false doctrine producing many counterfeit Christians who risk great personal danger in the end times.

 
Comments by Joan Boney:

Evangelists and pastors have appeared offering salvation by your own will.  This doctrine is contrary to the concept of an "an elect of God" and even salvation by God.

It is presented that salvation is by your own will.

Where there is real salvation, God changes the person from the person he once was.

Change by God is a key to understanding if you are really born again and given the Spirit of God.

There is a doctrine saying that you can come forth and "accept Jesus" by your own will.

I have witnessed several professing this doctrine who show no signs of change nor of having the Holy Spirit of God.

I myself went forth at a church and was baptized by invitation of a minister.  But I was not changed at all.  About 15 years later, God spoke to me by HIS Spirit and said to me, "Joan ... you know these mistakes you've been making all these years?  Those weren't mistakes.  Those were sins."  I was very shocked.  

And I was completely changed by God.

II Cor. 5:17  Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

The apostle Paul said:

Romans 9:15-16   For HE saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew MY power in thee, and that MY name might be declared throughout all the earth.

18 Therefore hath HE mercy on whom HE will have mercy, and whom HE will he hardeneth.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


It is not that we choose God but rather that HE chooses us.

Therefore if you are not born again, it would be better to turn to God and ask HIM to please save you and have mercy on you rather than to think you can go forward and accept Jesus.

I find so much deception today among people who think themselves to be Christians.

Jesus is coming to gather "the elect of God."

Do you really think the elect of God choose God or are saved by something they choose?

Matthew 24:31  And HE (Jesus) shall send HIS angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together HIS elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

So if you are saying you went forward and "accepted Jesus", you would be better off to tell what God has done for you rather than what you did, for real salvation is from God.

Jesus said in the last days, many will say they are Christians but they deceive themselves and those who hear them.

Matthew 24:4-5   And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
For many shall come in MY name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯