Tuesday, July 13, 2021

* God helps us continually by the Holy Spirit of Jesus.

 
Comments by Joan Boney:

God knows the future and HE leads us through this current "wilderness" by bringing to our mind ideas showing us what to do.

Or sometimes God will plant in our heart the truth of the situation and by that truth we know what to do.

Many things are coming upon this world because of the sins of the world and because of the sins of the apostate church groups who have fallen away from specific scriptures.

But in all troubles, God helps the elect of God, those who are born again and given the Holy Spirit.

For the Holy Spirit is used by God in guiding the New Testament church. Each person who belongs to God has the Holy Spirit.

The apostle Paul tells us this:

I Cor. 3:16   Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

And Jesus tells us what the Holy Spirit does for each of us.

John 14:26  Jesus says:  But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in MY name, HE shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 16:13  Howbeit when HE, the Spirit of truth, is come, HE will guide you into all truth: for HE shall not speak of HIMSELF; but whatsoever HE shall hear (from God), that shall HE speak: and HE will shew you things to come.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

* The Holy Spirit teaches us all things:

One day, I was reading the following scripture:

Matthew 24:3-5   And as HE (Jesus) sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto HIM privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of THY coming, and of the end of the world?

4-5   And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.  For many shall come in MY name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

All of a sudden I realized Jesus was saying that many would come in HIS name, saying "HE, Jesus is Christ", and they would deceive many.  

(When I first read this, before the Holy Spirit spoke to me, I thought they would come saying "they" were Christ.  But if they said that, we wouldn't believe them.  But because they come saying, "HE, Jesus is Christ", they will be able to deceive many.)

That was the Holy Spirit teaching me the scriptures.  

I've had many times when I would be reading a scripture and all of a sudden I saw that scripture in "another way", my eyes were opened and I saw the scripture as God means the elect of God to see that scripture.  I saw it with spiritual eyes.  My eyes were opened by God by HIS Spirit.

The apostle Paul says:

I Cor. 2:14   But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

But we who are born again, having the Holy Spirit, are taught by the Spirit of God and as God wills we understand scriptures and things of God!

Another scripture which was taught to me by the Holy Spirit:

Mt. 16:13-18   When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, HE asked HIS disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?

14 And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.

15 HE saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?

16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but MY Father which is in heaven.

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build MY church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Immediately I saw the "rock" was the word revealed by God to us.  The church is built upon that Word which God gives us!  And we are blessed "because God gave us that Word."  Focus on "that Word" which came from God on the matter at hand.

I know today that it was the Holy Spirit who taught me this.  "He shall teach you all things."  (John 14:26)

Through the years, the Holy Spirit has taught me many things, both spiritual things and secular things.

The Holy Spirit teaches us "all things".

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


*  He the Holy Spirit, says Jesus, ... " (HE will) bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."

In 2021, I was bombarded with fearful thoughts:  "You're 83.  What will you do if this happens?  What will you do if that happens?"

Instantly this was brought to my mind by the Holy Spirit"God will supply all your need."

"That's right!" I exclaimed ... like I'm talking directly to God and the Holy Spirit!

(Jesus said:  HE, the Holy Spirit, will bring all things to your remembrance whatsoever I have said unto you.)

All scripture is inspired by God! says Paul.  (2 Tim. 3:16)  And the Holy Spirit reminded me of this scripture where Paul says:  "But my God shall supply all your need according to HIS riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

The Holy Spirit was reminding me of this scripture in my need.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


*  The Holy Spirit will guide you into all truth:  (John 16:13)

Pam Padgett tells this story:  During a very strong wind storm, there were several electrical surges which caused electrical devices in her house to shut off, including all the components for her sound and video equipment!  And Pam smelled something burning.  She traced the burning smell to a power surge strip and she unplugged that.

She just couldn't face dealing with everything else.  So she got into her bed and pulled the covers over her head and was just lying there.  

She could hear the very strong winds blowing outside.  Then the Holy Spirit spoke "Just as God is so powerful that HE controls the winds, HE is powerful enough to help you with this." (the electrical problems)

Then she was reminded of one thing to do.  She did that.  Then she was reminded of something else to do.  She did that.  Before long everything had been dealt with, one thing at a time and in a very easy, calm way.

The Holy Spirit guides us into all truth.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

*  The Holy Spirit shows us things to come.

As I was writing this, Pam came in to tell me she was taking her 20 year old cat to Vet at 2:30 pm, to have cat put to sleep.  Of course Pam had grief, and me too after hearing this.  

Pam said she knew it was coming and a few weeks ago she asked God how she could tell when it was time.  She had "You'll see blood" called to her mind.  (Holy Spirit)  

Late yesterday she saw that Patches had vomited and there was clearly blood in the vomit. She was reminded that "You'll see blood" had been brought to her by the Holy Spirit a few weeks ago, and knew it was time to have Patches put to sleep.  It was comforting to her to be shown the timing for this by God.

***

I prayed immediately upon hearing about Patches.  I prayed that Pam not have to suffer so long.

About 10 minutes after I prayed this, I heard from Holy Spirit:  "She could get a new kitten."

(I asked God how and when I should tell this to Pam.)

I decided to send her email.

When Pam came into my room to tell me it was time to take Patches to Vet, I said,  "Have you read my email?"   Pam said:  "No."  I said, "I think it will help you."

Immediately Pam turned to go into adjacent room to get her Kindle tablet to read my email.

Then I heard a burst of laughter!

Pam came back into my room with great joy and was completely different!

***

Pam had been feeding Patches kitten food for several weeks and had a lot of kitten food left over and she had been thinking "well ... someone can use it."

Now she said, "Now maybe me!"

***

And she began talking about maybe there would be signs on the bulletin at Vet where people had kittens to give away.

And she said she could probably get a kitten at the Animal Rescue where she got Patches and Annie 20 years ago!

All this was the Holy Spirit, "The Comforter", helping both of us!


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


There will be no death in the New heaven and New earth wherein dwelleth righteousness, which God has prepared for the elect of God.

Revelation 21:1-5

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and HE will dwell with them, and they shall be HIS people, and God Himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

5 And HE that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯