Tuesday, July 13, 2021

* God placed a rainbow in the sky as a token of HIS covenant that HE would not destroy the earth again with waters.


Comments by Joan Boney:

A few days ago, we had a brief rain and when I looked into the sky there was a double rainbow in the clouds and I thought of God and the following:

Genesis 9:8-17

8 And God spake unto Noah, and to his sons with him, saying,

9 And I, behold, I establish MY covenant with you, and with your seed after you;

10 And with every living creature that is with you, of the fowl, of the cattle, and of every beast of the earth with you; from all that go out of the ark, to every beast of the earth.

11 And I will establish MY covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.

12 And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between ME and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:

13 I do set MY bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between ME and the earth.

14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:

15 And I will remember MY covenant, which is between ME and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.

16 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.

17 And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between ME and all flesh that is upon the earth.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


It really disturbes me when people misrepresent "Rainbows" for their own organizations.

A preacher named "Jesse Jackson" formed a coalition which he named "Rainbow Coalition".  It was something about black people.  I thought this to be misuse of the term, "rainbow", and I thought he should not have done this.

Now homosexuals and lesbians have begun to picture a rainbow as their theme.

Yet the Bible says the following about homosexuals and lesbians showing God's view and that it is a sin.

Romans 1:26-28

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;


I Corinthians 6:9-10  Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate (homosexuals), nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.



πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯