Saturday, July 17, 2021

Podcast: God's yoke is easy and HIS burden is light. If your yoke is hard, you have yoked yourself to something that is not of God




In 1975, after I was born again, God began teaching me how to recognize ideas that are from God so I could go in the way of God on this present earth.

One of the first things God taught me is this:

Mt. 11:30   Jesus said:  MY yoke is easy, and MY burden is light.

If something was overly expensive, I knew I did not have God's plan.  If it was very difficult to do, I knew I did not have God's plan so I stopped and began praying again, asking God for HIS wisdom.

Promise from the Bible:

James 1:5   If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Recognizing the wisdom that is from God:

James 3:17   But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

Examples of wisdom from God given in this Podcast:

 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯