Wednesday, July 7, 2021

* Email to a pastor.

 
Comments by Joan Boney:

A pastor told me he was planning to build a new church building.  I was very concerned about this.  I asked him how God showed him to do this.  He did not give any answer to my question.  I warned him that he must hear from God to do such a thing.  Otherwise he could be in danger.

Here is an additional email where I warned this pastor a second time.

For if I fail to warn him, and he goes ahead and brings destruction on himself, I will be accountable to God for failing to warn him as a prophet of Jesus according to Eph. 4:8;11-12.

Here is the warning I sent to this pastor.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯



On July 5, 2021, I sent an email to this pastor warning him concerning his plan to build a new church building.

Dear Pastor:

I must tell you that I have concerns about your building a new church building.

In my initial response to hearing you were doing this, I asked you how God showed you to do this. You did not choose to share that with me. So I have no evidence concerning whether or not your project is from God.

However today I was praying about this project and I was reminded of the following scripture by the Holy Spirit:

Luke 17:28-29  Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.


And I have been reminded several times today of Proverbs 14:12:  There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

As a prophet I must warn you and ask you to reexamine this project through prayer and by considering these scriptures which show us the wisdom that is from God. James 3:17 and Mt. 11:30


James 3:17  But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

Mt. 11:30 Jesus says: For MY yoke is easy, and MY burden is light.


I'm just telling you my concern and what I believe is from God to you.


Joan Boney

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


Way God uses prophets:  To help people to get out of traps and also to help people to stay out of traps.  Often God will give us a word of knowledge, and we warn the people.  Or God plants in our heart that which is coming upon the earth.

God gave Agabus information about something that was coming in the days ahead and he told the church.  Here is an example:  (New testament prophets working in the church.)

Acts 11:28-30   27 And in these days came prophets from Jerusalem unto Antioch.

28 And there stood up one of them named Agabus, and signified by the Spirit that there should be great dearth throughout all the world: which came to pass in the days of Claudius Caesar.

29 Then the disciples, every man according to his ability, determined to send relief unto the brethren which dwelt in Judaea:

30 Which also they did, and sent it to the elders by the hands of Barnabas and Saul.

God says to Ezekiel the prophet:

Ezekiel 3:17-21

17 Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at MY mouth, and give them warning from ME.

18 When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

19 Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

20 Again, When a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumblingblock before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

21 Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man, that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul.

In the New Testament, the apostle Paul said:

Acts 20:17-27  

17 And from Miletus he (Paul) sent to Ephesus, and called the elders of the church.

18 And when they were come to him, he (Paul) said unto them, Ye know, from the first day that I came into Asia, after what manner I have been with you at all seasons,

19 Serving the Lord with all humility of mind, and with many tears, and temptations, which befell me by the lying in wait of the Jews:

20 And how I kept back nothing that was profitable unto you, but have shewed you, and have taught you publickly, and from house to house,

21 Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.

22 And now, behold, I go bound in the spirit unto Jerusalem, not knowing the things that shall befall me there:

23 Save that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions abide me.

24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

25 And now, behold, I know that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more.

26 Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men.

27 For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.


***

Today, if we receive a word that is a warning from God, and we hold that word back and fail to warn that person, we will be guilty of the harm that comes to that man because we failed to warn him.

God taught me this shortly after I was born again and by this I have warned individuals for the past years since 1975.

It is very important to deliver the warnings.

Among the many warnings I have delivered is this warning which I gave to the son of my cousin in approximately 1997.

My cousin and her husband and 2 adult aged sons were at my house and we were having dinner.  

They began talking of Alan's new "girlfriend", a divorced woman.

I said to all, "The Bible says a man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery."

Mt. 5:32  Jesus said:  But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

Most of these people at the dinner didn't even attend a church and didn't confess to being a Christian, but I gave them this scripture and Word anyway.

Alan's blood is not on my hands.

Alan did marry the divorced woman.  They had a child.  And then they divorced.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


One of our church group was engaged.  I had very bad feelings about this marriage and I warned her.  She postponed the wedding date.  She continued engaged to this man.  He had been married previously and his wife had been unfaithful and it certainly seemed that he could remarry according to Mt. 5:32.  He said he was a Christian.

But when this woman shared a scripture with this man he wanted no more to do with her and they cancelled the plans to marry.

She was spared.

We must present the warning if we have been warned and think something is wrong!


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯