Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Podcast: God calls all the stars by their names!



 
Psalm 147

1 Praise ye the LORD: for it is good to sing praises unto our God; for it is pleasant; and praise is comely.

2 The LORD doth build up Jerusalem: HE gathereth together the outcasts of Israel.

3 HE healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.

4 HE telleth the number of the stars; HE calleth them all by their names.

5 Great is our Lord, and of great power: HIS understanding is infinite.
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
(Comments by Pam Padgett)

Just as God calls by name each star in the vast multitude of stars, HE knows each detail of our lives.  
 
Each thing we deal with, no matter how small, God knows about.  And HE knows how to lead us and help us as we deal with each mater.  

Several months ago the "PrtScn" (Print Screen) button on my laptop suddenly stopped working.  I use this button each day when preparing the blog, so this was a big problem to me.  
 
I turned to God, asking HIM what to do about this problem.  

My attention was drawn to a very small light at the corner of the "Fn" (function) button.  I had never noticed that little light before.  I tapped the "Fn"  button, and this light went out. Then I tried to use the "PrtScn" button, it worked!  

Apparently I had previously tapped the "Fn" button without realizing it, and that was the problem.  But I had no idea this had happened.  

I marveled that God knew exactly what this problem was and was able to guide me to see that very small light! 
 
Several times I've been reminded of being helped by God with this when I've been dealing with other seemingly "small" problems.

The devil may whisper in our ears that a problem is "too small" to take to God.  A lie.

John 8:44     Jesus says:   ...  He (the devil) was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


Just as God knows every star by name, HE knows everything that concerns us.  
 
And God wants us to turn to HIM with each problem, knowing that HE is able to reach us to show us what, if anything, we need to do.  
 
I Peter 5:6-7  Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:   Casting all your care upon HIM; for HE careth for you.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯