Sunday, April 7, 2019

* Doing the work to which I am assigned by God

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Many years ago I had a dream where I was traveling with a small group of people.  Our plane landed on an island.  It was hot.  It was dirty.  There were many unruly children ... all the things I do not like.

Then I realized it was the plan of the leader to leave me on that island to care for those children.  I said, "I won't do it.  I won't stay here ... "  Then I paused and said, "Unless YOU want me to."

He did want me to stay there.  So the plane left without me.

There was a pastor and his wife on the island, but they would not come out of their house.


***

I knew this assignment was caring for children of God.

This prophets do continually.


***

For those who hear and read the Word of God and fail to do the Word, there are many problems.

We try to turn such people to God through His Word.

I Corinthians 11:27-32   Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord. 

But let a man examine himself (by the Word), and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup. (pay close attention to the instruction given in Bible and Words spoken by Holy Spirit, taking appropriate action which is "worthy" action)

For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body. 

(Some people read Bible and think themselves to be okay because they read a chapter in Bible, but they fail to do what the Bible says in their own lives.)

For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep (die). 

For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged. But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.


*****