Thursday, April 11, 2019

As the subject arises, speak.


Joan Boney … apostle/prophet

When I am in company with another person, I pray for God to bring to my mind that which HE wants spoken.

I try to enter the conversation with no preconceived thoughts of a subject.  I just allow the conversation to flow in a natural way, no "bones to pick", no issues to cover, just relax and allow the conversation to come forth.

Then when a door opens, I try to share without holding anything back.

I think this is what Paul meant when he said the following.

II Timothy 4:2    Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.

***

I have a physical therapist I've been working with for more than a month.  I fell in December, 2018, and had surgery to repair hand and leg.

Joanne has gotten to observe the way Pam and I live, taking care of issues when they arise and she is amazed that we can move so fast to deal with needs and problems.

She mentioned to me that she had never seen anyone move as fast to resolve problems as we do.

When she said this, I replied as follows:

Pam and I both pray about the problem and the reason we can decide so rapidly is we hear from God what to do and then we do it.

It is not that we sit down and pray together but we quietly go about our business and each of us know the other is likely praying over the issue.  Then when we believe God has shown us something we share that with the other and often both of us have heard the same thing.  So we have the assurance God has shown us what to do or approved the direction.

Another important factor:  Neither of us have any debt.  Money can have a way of causing you to go in a way which is not the best way.

I Timothy 6:10   the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Some people hold back thinking they might need that money in future.

We are moving forward by faith in God when we spend money to make something better.

But our faith in God is a tangible faith based on prayer and on circumstances and on that which we believe God has shown us about the issue at hand.

I have no doubt God wanted Joanne to hear these concepts.  She has never mentioned God nor Bible. That doesn't matter concerning that which we speak.  We just speak as the Spirit leads.

John 5:30   Jesus said:  I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear (from God), I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.



*****