Friday, April 12, 2019

Pray for God to control that which we speak


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Before anyone comes to my house, I usually pray for God to let me say only those things HE wants said.

My previous house contractor came to deliver some of my stored furniture to me.

Before Tom arrived, I prayed that I would only speak those things God wanted spoken.

As we spoke, Tom made the statement that we are all going to die.

I paused a few seconds.  Then I said that was not actually true according to Bible.  And I told Tom that some will still be alive when Jesus returns.  And our spirit will be removed from our bodies and go to be with Jesus at that time.  Our bodies will not inherit the kingdom of God for by our flesh comes our suffering of physical pain and sorrow and we will not have that in heaven.  God will clothe us in new bodies as HE wills.

Then I sent the following scripture to Tom so he would have opportunity to read these Bible verses for himself.

***

Tom: I told you something the Bible tells us ... not all will die... some will be alive when Jesus returns the second time and such will be instantly changed, taken by Jesus to be with all who have died before who belong to Jesus.


I didn't tell you where it says this in Bible ... so I am sending these Bible scriptures now.

-----

I'll fly away

Our spirit will leave our bodies behind. We are shown this concept in both I Thessalonians 4 & I Corinthians 15...

I Thessalonians 4:13-18 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep (dead), that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep (die) in Jesus will God bring with him. 

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent (precede) them which are asleep (dead)

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Wherefore comfort one another with these words.


***

I Corinthians 15:35-38   But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come? 

Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die: And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:

But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased Him, and to every seed his own body.


The bodies we now have on this earth are subject to corruption through age and disease.  This flesh cannot go with us when we die. In death the spirit departs from the human. It is that spirit which God removes for the new heavens and new earth yet to come. The previous flesh decays and stays on this earth. God gives a "new body" to us.


***

I Corinthians 15:50-52   Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep (die), but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.


In the blink of an eye, we leave these fleshly bodies and our spirit flies away.


*****