Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Should we share that truth with them?


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Upon receiving a letter from my cousin, I realized I had some information which might help her but should I send it to her?

Later I was reading the Bible and came upon Luke 9:11, and the following stood out to me ...

And the people, when they knew it, followed HIM: and HE received them, and spake unto them of the kingdom of God, and healed them that had need of healing.


***

When a person speaks of having difficulty and I have information concerning  help, then I should share that information if it is called to my attention upon hearing their difficulty for that is Holy Spirit bringing it to my mind.

Jesus healed them that had need of healing.

To me this was confirmation that what I had done by sending scriptural information to help my cousin was on target and what I should have done, and did do.

If my cousin can "receive" and apply the information to her life, I know she will be helped.

John 1:12     But as many as received HIM (The Word), to them gave HE power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on HIS name (believe on The Word):

But my job is to send the information.


***

In her case, she told me how difficult the evenings were for her since her husband died 10-years-ago.

She has been church goer all her life, but I could tell she had a "need".

Her need was to turn to God in prayer each evening when she felt loneliness.

Her need to was ask God to fill that time, that specific day.

There are days when I don't have anything visible and I just pray and ask God to fill that time and HE always does.  

After praying, things just seem to pop up and before I know it I find bedtime is upon me.


*****